• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_V2

Oct 25, 2017
I wish the joji and trippie red part off 18 was it's own song. They have really good chemistry and it's really the only thing I liked by joji.
edit: fuck the grammys

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
Dropping in to say that I stand by my assertion that Issa Album is really good. Dead People, Bank Account, Numb, Whole Lot, Close My Eyes, Nothin New...some of 21's best stuff is on here (and admittedly, some of his worst too. but there's more bangers than there aren't)

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
I had great hope post-Yeezus that albums would become shorter, goddamnit.

Quality Control Music needs some damn quality control SMH.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.webp

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Kodak is done. He got raided earlier today while on IG Live and got arrested. Charges include Grand Theft of Fire Arm, Child Neglect, Weed Possession, Weapon Possession and Probation Violation.

Not the smartest out there.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tinashe must be cursed or something.

- Album's been delayed infinitely.
- Singles keep flopping
- Had her title track get taken by Rihanna
- And now Offset says some homophobic stuff on a song called "No Issues."

Fucking hell, hopefully she passes the curse onto someone else because her music is dope.

Vorheez

Oct 27, 2017
Kodak is done. He got raided earlier today while on IG Live and got arrested. Charges include Grand Theft of Fire Arm, Child Neglect, Weed Possession, Weapon Possession and Probation Violation.

Not the smartest out there.

Oh for fuck sakes. Make it really hard to stan for the dude when he fucks up like this. I really had faith that he was on the way up and making the necessary changes to get outta his situation. Guess I was wrong. Let's be real though, any other rapper gets these charges and nobody cares (except for child neglect) It's reeeaaally bad for Kodak though.

Don't understand the child neglect though. He always with his kid, and as far as I knew, he was cool with the baby mama. What could this mean exactly? Like, not feeding the kid or something?

Edit: what the fuck was the people around him doing?? You'd think SOMEONE would be like "yo, maybe we shouldn't be doing this," but nah. They think they're untouchable.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Pallet Town is high key lit. Style reminds me of Denzel Curry

edit: "Gotta bad bitch with a pink pussy like Mew"

Can I get that on a t-shirt?

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
Boogie with a hoodie is terrible on there though, so corny. but yeah it is a good gym song. but man needs to think about changing that My Little Pony look he has going.
I actually like Boogie's part too. I don't know anything else from him though.

Nah, that look made him stand out. It's his USP especially in contrast to his aggressive rapping.

Omzz

Nov 13, 2017

- Singles keep flopping

Fucking hell, hopefully she passes the curse onto someone else because her music is dope.

I was thinking the same thing that the same day her song dropped offset was in the news. Hope she blows up cause I like her music

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Tekashi 69 and Kodak Black are cut from the same cloth. They're gonna keep fucking around and doing dumb shit and their careers are not gonna get anywhere. Not surprised Kodak is going to fade away, we all knew this was gonna happen.

- Singles keep flopping

Yeah, she has some of the worst luck. This latest Joyride push is probably her last, but this latest Offset song is putting up decent numbers so far...

If Tinashe didn't blow up off Company she will never blow up.
She's just caught in a weird place between pop and R&B, and that's a hard line to straddle.

I thought it would be All Hands on Deck that would make her blow after 2On, but I guess not. Thought Party Favors was great too but they took Thug off the final release IIRC.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guess I'm geeked up
Like an astronaut
I'm off the Earth
I'm way in the moon, kickin' shit without a broom
My mama can't lose
I'ma keep her in a fresh car
And I'm good on them shoes

88af322f972dfe9c07d96871cf23469da52827ee_hq.gif

Status