• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cb1115

Oct 25, 2017

SjWMTWx.gif

this is too much

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
Ice keep pourin' and the drink keep flowin'
Try to brush it off but it keep on goin'
Covered in scars and I can't help showin'
Whippin' in the foreign and the tears keep blowin'

Spine_Ripper

Oct 25, 2017
And I rock that shit any climate any weather
in my brand new blue tiger fitted NEW ERA

I'm still salty about this street wear shift in hats. New Era was the rage when I was in middle school/high school. Can't afford that shit, and I'd rather buy games. Now that I'm an adult with a decent salary, cheap ass snapbacks are back.

I CANT EVER WIN

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
ALL THIS DRIP ON ME
GOTTA KEEP AN EXTRA CLIP ON ME
KEEP IT ON ME LIKE ID
AIN'T NO SWAG FOR FREE

giphy.gif

Seeming like the drugs are saying flush me
Every day I plan on getting lucky

e76.gif

Didn't know that was your girl when she gave me top
Kicked her out the Rolls, told her thanks a lot
God damn I love paper like I'm Michael Scott
I can do things that your man can not

giphy.gif

spindashing

Oct 25, 2017
Queens, New York
I'm still salty about this street wear shift in hats. New Era was the rage when I was in middle school/high school. Can't afford that shit, and I'd rather buy games. Now that I'm an adult with a decent salary, cheap ass snapbacks are back.

I CANT EVER WIN
I definitely know that feel: it was the same for me, my parents sure as hell were not going to buy me fitteds and Jordans back then.

I can at least spend my cash on Jordans! I wonder if the Sneaker community migrated over here, those were fun times.

Edit: Ah, the Sneakerheads did make it over. Nevermind!

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, good to see so many people on here.

I haven't listened to anything in months, have a lot to catch up on.

mr_chun

Oct 25, 2017
Dawg Country
New guy here.

Atlanta and everything that comes with it. Outkast first love. Logic now. Also like K-pop and Metal. They go together somehow.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Damn we should've made this thread title "It was all good just a week ago..."

Saw that posted on GAF. Missed opportunity.

Deleted member 2779

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fear off DAMN. really should stop after the Acapella vocals rather than making us listen to another voice message, it's a perfect segueway into GOD too.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The one time I listen to the radio again. Jesus.

Whoever raps this it ain't safe it ain't safe it ain't safe is a sucker.

Screw this piece of crap song. Heard this at least 4 times in a 35-40 minute timeframe.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bet I'm starting some shit when I spot someone walking around in a Maui costume. #ignant

Sike.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
These set times got me fucked up walking across the park. Bout to rock some extra comfy shoes standing for 12 hours.

That Dude John

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't listened to the entirety of Dolph's new album yet. I have been liking "Go Get Sum Mo" off of it so far.

Spine_Ripper

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of radio, my household recently became a Nielsen household. I gotta carry this beeper looking piece of shit around with me everywhere. I get paid to listen to the radio, but let's be honest radio is straight trash. But I am hearing a lot of mid 2000s throwbacks that I forget ever existed. One that's been stuck in my head for like a week is 1, 2 Step by Ciara. The fucking bridge on this song is so damn good man. Some subtle disco elements. This shit is good.

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes the internet gets things wrong. However, in the case of Saturation II being AOTY, it might not be.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Regain perspective / We've all been off message / We won't win all sectioned / As one, we all weapons.

tumblr_mj91wqEDxO1s4rha3o6_250.gif

This new Dälek brehs

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol, certain blogs wanna make brockhampton a thing so bad.

and I'm not tryna discredit them, but nah.
Look, I'll admit, I've bought into the Brockhampton hype. I think they're immensely talented, and I really enjoy Saturation I & II.

And the same blogs that've been pushing Brockhampton hard also pushed Young Thug as the future of rap, and look how that's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.