• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes we're experiencing a std epidemic especially the south.
blah, i forget that not everywhere has access to the health care options/sex ed offered to the youth up here in the yankee states. every girl i dated in HS was on birth control so I guess I just take shit like that for granted

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
blah, i forget that not everywhere has access to the health care options/sex ed offered to the youth up here in the yankee states. every girl i dated in HS was on birth control so I guess I just take shit like that for granted
I mean it's a problem all across the US. There's a lot of things that are the cause of it. Access to healthcare ,Stigmata of condoms etc

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean it's a problem all across the US. There's a lot of things that are the cause of it. Access to healthcare ,Stigmata of condoms etc
damn that's wild to me. i had no idea that STD transmissions were increasing, i figured the years of declining teen pregnancy rates were indicative that health education was making headway. that's what I get for speculating on correlation i suppose

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
damn that's wild to me. i had no idea that STD transmissions were increasing, i figured the years of declining teen pregnancy rates were indicative that health education was making headway. that's what I get for speculating on correlation i suppose
The culture around sex has of change. But the funding of it hasn't. I mean we're getting s*** like syphilis back again.
https://californiahealthline.org/news/gonorrhea-rate-has-shot-up-in-california/
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vo...2016-record-year-syphilis-gonorrhea-chlamydia

Storm Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Supreme Blientele just might be corniest album title of the year.

That said, this production is immaculate from what I'm skimming. Gunn is Gunn for better or worse.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i mean i get what he's trying to do with it, i just wish it was something colder like Shadow of a Doubt or ESGN or Pinata. Or even You Only Live 2wice

i guess it's a funny lil parody/nod to 70s and 80s rnb tho
it's really good for what it's going for imo. the tone is perfect and he looks a little goofy. if he was more posed it would be wack but that cover looks exactly like something you'd find wedged between grover cleveland and the detroit emeralds while thumbing through crates

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde
nvnPf4Xl.jpg
kBsgItml.jpg

https://open.spotify.com/album/6JaEv20qGvSgIHQbxwtjUu?si=CvcwdFpPQmS54qnqmsbLKA

she bad i guess the pussy worth the wait

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
also jesus fucking christ, 2 1/2 hours for this kamasi album. there are four other albums coming out today i want to listen to and that's longer than all of them combined, unless the teyana album somehow ends up clocking in over an hour with seven tracks like some kind of mars volta rnb nightmare

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
wait how did i miss that there was a big tymers reunion between lil wayne suing baby to get off young money and lil wayne actually getting off of young money

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
TEYANA TAYLOR: KTSE OT (MIKE DEAN MIXED THIS IN VII MINUTES)

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lmao @ the most interesting song gibbs has done in years being a joke interlude

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
death grips is like sleigh bells but with shitty prog production and memes

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought HPV is quite common? Like at least 30 percent of people have it? Anyway, if you ain't catch an STI in your life then you you're not really out here fucking.

Who's looking our doe that Teyana Tailor album when IAMDDB just dropped Vol. 4 today?

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The reason I'm upset is I've been very careful about who I fuck especially if it's raw

Girls are usually always on birth control but I only have sex with people I've met and gotten to know first. I don't do hookups

I feel worse for my girl atm, women are more at risk for cervical cancer from HPV and they don't even do screens for men. Man fuck this

Inkvoterad

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New 6lack

New Kamasi Washington

Pubg new patch dropped and it makes my performance buttery smooth

today is a good day.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bro, just drink some haldi and you'll be all good. but in all seriousness how do you know you have it? Did you have genital warts? I just looked up and apparently theres no test for men. I'm kinda shook now. How do I find out too?!

Deleted member 9145

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Bro, just drink some haldi and you'll be all good. but in all seriousness how do you know you have it? Did you have genital warts? I just looked up and apparently theres no test for men. I'm kinda shook now. How do I find out too?!

The girl who texted me doesn't even know if she has it

she had a pap smear and something was up with her cervix

It doesn't really affect men so there aren't tests for it. I basically need to have my girlfriend get a pap smear herself and see if there is anything wrong, and even then we don't know unless signs are showing.

HPV is some fuckery man

and man I want some lassi rn

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i didn't mean to edit this. the kamasi album is great and the death grips album sucks ass

Last edited:

Deleted member 9838

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yes we're experiencing a std epidemic especially the south.
It's not even that big a deal. Just go to the doctor and get tested and they will give you some medicine. I just looked up hpv and literally everyone has had that shit. People act like stds are the end of the damn world when all you have to worry about is aids and that is really hard to get if you ain't doing anything risky. Hep they got a vaccine for.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not even that big a deal. Just go to the doctor and get tested and they will give you some medicine. I just looked up hpv and literally everyone has had that shit. People act like stds are the end of the damn world when all you have to worry about is aids and that is really hard to get if you ain't doing anything risky. Hep they got a vaccine for.
If only it was that easy

Oct 26, 2017
Not digging the Gibbs cd at all. I don't mind Gibbs getting into trap, hell Shadow of a doubt was a great fucking project and You only live twice as well but this isn't too good.

Production isn't nearly as good as previous two projects and neither is his flow. Hope Bandana is still on the cards because that should be a guarantee of something really good.

But it's clear that ever since Shadow of a doubt he's fully embraced trap. I miss the stuff he did before that like Eastside Moonwalker for example. He's better than this trap on Freddie.

Last edited:

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
Not digging the Gibbs cd at all. I don't mind Gibbs getting into trap, hell Shadow of a doubt was a great fucking project and You only live twice as well but this isn't too good.

Production isn't nearly as good as previous two projects and neither is his flow. Hope Bandana is still on the cards because that should be a guarantee of something really good.

But it's clear that ever since Shadow of a doubt he's fully embraced trap. I miss the stuff he did before that like Eastside Moonwalker for example. He's better than this trap on Freddie.
Oh, shame. Will give it a listen later though. Shadow of a Doubt was so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.