• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Now in video form, with acoustic Ghost Town in the background, crine
REAL FRIENDS

Also, really can't stop listening to this Nas album. Can't believe I was iffy on it when I first listened, it's a very healthy chunk of Nas. Same goes for pretty much every G.O.O.D. album aside from KSG, which is still more or less the same as it was upon first listen. ye definitely the most improved, it's rock solid outside of All Mine and is creeping it's way up my Kanye rankings. If it wasn't for the TMZ shit people would be ALL over this project.

Adam Sadler

Nov 9, 2017
nvnPf4Xl.jpg
kBsgItml.jpg

https://open.spotify.com/album/6JaEv20qGvSgIHQbxwtjUu?si=CvcwdFpPQmS54qnqmsbLKA

she bad i guess the pussy worth the wait

I see you Freddie Pendergrass lmaooo

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now in video form, with acoustic Ghost Town in the background, crine
REAL FRIENDS

Also, really can't stop listening to this Nas album. Can't believe I was iffy on it when I first listened, it's a very healthy chunk of Nas. Same goes for pretty much every G.O.O.D. album aside from KSG, which is still more or less the same as it was upon first listen. ye definitely the most improved, it's rock solid outside of All Mine and is creeping it's way up my Kanye rankings. If it wasn't for the TMZ shit people would be ALL over this project.

That's the perfect background music in the video

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I made a mistake earlier this month by listing Cruel Summer as one of my least favorite Ye albums. I was very wrong. I fired it up yesterday after years it and it's nothing but bangers. The Morning is so good.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Few things make me less interested in a project than the words "double album." It's up there with "ft. French Montana."

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
Freddie album was a nice surprise this morning.

Also found out Phonte had a group called Foreign Exchange and I'm going through it. Was really digging Tigarello.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
Fun surprise

Song I listened to a for a while with a fantastic beat, Have always loved the song. Finally after litteral decade plus decide to figure who it was produced by, its J dilla.

Yeah that makes sense

Gambit61

Oct 26, 2017

Also found out Phonte had a group called Foreign Exchange and I'm going through it. Was really digging Tigarello.

Connected is great, I still go back to it every once in a while. Off Milk and Honey, Truce, Disappear, Body, and As Fast As You Can are my favorites. I never really listened to the other albums, I should go back and listen this weekend.

Also, Spotify got me good, queued up the new Kids See Ghosts album thinking it was some stealth drop.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017

Loved Foreign Exchange and Nicolay's (the producer) solo instrumental albums back in the days. This Little Brother remix of his was smooth too:

Though the original can't be topped:

Breh, basically the whole album is produced by Dilla (and Tip/Shaheed). The album before too (Beats, Rhymes & Life).

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
I think the OVO camp is just running out of steam. PARTYNEXTDOOR is busy with some project which I can't remember exactly, but pretty much everyone else on the label is flailing at this point.

When he gets the right combinations of writers/producers he can make magic but historically Drake doesn't do well when he tries to diverge from what he's good at on album cuts.

Tuscan Leather is a GOAT-level experimental track though.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Love Movement was probably better than I gave it credit for at the time. But hell, I still remember being disappointed in Beats Rhymes Life. I remember hearing Stakes is High as a 15 year old and not understanding why there weren't any radio songs. Back then when you were 14 years old the voices and influence was just so narrow and closed off.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Nicolay was post Postal Service but definitely pre Soundcloud so there was still that novelty of wow these two dudes met on Myspace or Okay Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.