• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar

goes to show just how much of an anomaly carti's success is; carti dropped his debut project like 2 or 3 years after he started getting traction and it paid off. usually that's not the case tho, ex. d savage

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Tyler just rereleased Cherry bomb with instrumentals. No idea if it's remastered.

2 seater is still so fucking good.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Somebody make a list of like best 5 tracks on quavo album. Listening to 19 of them? Lol hell naw

It's a shame TI is so washed right now, seeing Rubber Band man go off on that wasteman Ye is really satisfying

Oh and Drake da gawd with another culture vulture move. RAP GAME PERFECT CELL. Taking another style and effortlessly gliding into a hit with it. This song with bad bunny is actually not bad. Will there ever be a gohan to take him down? Pusha T was basically krillin throwing one of his solar flares at the guy. He just pestered dude momentarily

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar

Kodak musta recorded this from prison.

ChubbyUnluckyAsiansmallclawedotter-size_restricted.gif

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
Somebody make a list of like best 5 tracks on quavo album. Listening to 19 of them? Lol hell naw

It's a shame TI is so washed right now, seeing Rubber Band man go off on that wasteman Ye is really satisfying

Oh and Drake da gawd with another culture vulture move. RAP GAME PERFECT CELL. Taking another style and effortlessly gliding into a hit with it. This song with bad bunny is actually not bad. Will there ever be a gohan to take him down? Pusha T was basically krillin throwing one of his solar flares at the guy. He just pestered dude momentarily

best songs on quavo album:

pass out w/ 21
flip the switch w/ drake
rerun w/ travis
go all the way (produced by pharrell)
lost w/ cudi

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Listening through cherry bomb and yeah I don't think this is remastered lol. Only thing new is the instrumentals.

Which is a shame because because a remastered Cherry bomb with the shit songs cut out like the title track and death camp would probably make this my favourite Tyler project

IrishNinja

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vice City
i am the fuck here for golgo 13 gifs
tokus what you got in way of black lagoon, that shit was crazy slept on

@ kanye Stans

How was this the shit that broke the camel's back? The instant he said he would have voted for Trump and that he didn't vote at all spoke volumes about his character and who he is as a person

Like I'm legit confused how in January 2017 I was the only one who went from stan to fuck Kanye. Y'all confusing

personally i stuck around till the incident with the hat unveiling (worse yet, learned about rick rubin & co) and drew the line at caping for white nationalism
it was..unfortunate that like the week before i let facebook know that he's still more talented than swift

in retrospect it's embarrassing i abided the COSBY INNOCENT shit
i wrote it off like well ye buys into dumb conspiracy theories, but i should've noped out back then

the hospitalization came soon after, right? i guess i naively chalked it up to that

yuppp, i ran with this shit too
i mean, i can't give you my personal top 10 list without naming a number of deeply misogynistic, homophobic and a few anti-semetic dudes, i imagine - for years i just gave rappers a pass like i do boxers and other combat sports: it attracts shitty people. but yeezy shows where that unchecked fuckery leads

"Bill Cosby innocent" should've been that moment for more people TBH

exaaaactly

now lemme go finish this drink and bump some above the law over my neighbor's shitty reaggeton

Ninjadom

Oct 25, 2017
London, UK

TI got a brand new album out.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
New Belly album with features by The Weeknd, NAV, M.I.A. and more.

Koozek
I JUST SPENT A COOL 60 ON MY WRISTWEAR (YEAH)
MAN, I WANT 10 PLAIN JANES, WANNA BE LIKE RIC FLAIR (WOO)
MY BLOOD DIAMONDS COST ME BLOOD AND SWEAT AND TEARS (WOO)
NOW MY MIND AND ALL MY STONES ARE CRYSTAL CLEAR (YEAH)

SS380w6.gif

FAKE WATCH BUSTERS, AIN'T NEVER BUSTIN' ME (NOPE)
EVERYONE OF MY JEWELERS GET PAID, THEY TRUST IN ME (YEAH)
TOOK A LEAN NAP, HAD A DREAM 'BOUT A CUSTOM PIECE
I HIT UP ELLIOT, HE SAID THAT HE GON' GET IT DONE FOR ME

UPIo5WU.gif

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Denzel Curry concert was craaaazy last night.
City Morgue opened, they were alright but they just made a lot of loud noise imo.

Lil Boat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Perfect Timing is legit great. Metro and Nav make a great combo.

Also why the fuck does Quavo think he can carry a 19 song album. I'm bored 3 songs in.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
I hate myself for liking this Bad Bunny x Drake.

Can't help but vibe to it, it's outta here for sure.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Fact-checking update on the downfall of Kanye, as I have been party to spreading misinformation in this thread and others which is zero parts wavy. Surfinn noted in the mental health and Kanye thread that Kanye initially sought Candace Owens out himself, which is true but somehow that got muddied in the theories that she found her way to him (e.g. via Rick Rubin as some conspire), which we were speculating in earlier in this thread.

I still think the impact she's had on his political views once she did get around is stark and clear in radicalizing him beyond free speech bullshit, but I welcome any and all Ls from FZZ and IrishNinja.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I'd never heard Ella Mai before today.. I see her song Boo'd Up looks like it was pretty successful this summer but I've not heard it. Anyhow, I feel like she's trying to be a budget Beyonce and 6 songs into her album I'm just not really feeling it.

IrishNinja

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vice City
Fact-checking update on the downfall of Kanye, as I have been party to spreading misinformation in this thread and others which is zero parts wavy. Surfinn noted in the mental health and Kanye thread that Kanye initially sought Candace Owens out himself, which is true but somehow that got muddied in the theories that she found her way to him (e.g. via Rick Rubin as some conspire), which we were speculating in earlier in this thread.

I still think the impact she's had on his political views once she did get around is stark and clear in radicalizing him beyond free speech bullshit, but I welcome any and all Ls from FZZ and IrishNinja.

nahhh fam, i'm not putting any energy into that chicken & the egg game...honestly, ye being so easily duped by some dumb contrarian alt-right hustle speaks to what we already knew about dude: call him a genius, convince him he's thinking new thoughts outside of the box and he's on board.

i'm done with dude, and y'all should be too

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA

She made it worse no doubt but one hundred percent of the fault rests on Kanye West for getting involved in the first place. He knew what she was before he scoped her out.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle

Why in the world does it matter?

Were you making excuses for a grown ass man?

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Not really liking this Ella Mai on first listen. Half of this is straight trash bin material. Also, these spoken word interludes are terrible. Maybe I'm just racist against British accents.

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a slang term for dykin other than referring to a lesbian?

Just asking because Quavo's song Rerun has this as the chorus:

"She like it (like), I'm swipin' (swipe)
Ice bitin' (bite), she dykin' (dyke), ye-ah"

I don't want to assume shit, but Migos does have a history of homophobia and he shouldn't be saying that word.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nope.

Hip hop is a racist misogynistic genre. Damn shame too.

Especially with certain posters that want hip hop to stay the same way they grew up with

Status
Not open for further replies.