• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

Hip-Hop Era |OT| Bless Up

Oct 25, 2017
The more I listen to some rap songs honestly the more impressed. Like it's weird to say it but it's probably the most... poetic Earl has been. Like less complex rhyme scheme wise but with more of a poetic storytelling style.

Oct 25, 2017
The more I listen to some rap songs honestly the more impressed. Like it's weird to say it but it's probably the most... poetic Earl has been. Like less complex rhyme scheme wise but with more of a poetic storytelling style.
i know what you mean. the rhyme schemes aren't as technical as his earlier work (no pun intended) eg EARL, but it feels a lot more 'dense' in a way

Oct 25, 2017
scattered thoughts

Earl album is good but worse than Doris and IDLSIDGO.

JID album is fantastic. So excited to see where he goes from here.

Meek album is solid. There's some filler, and I think Dreams Worth More Than Money is better, but when it hits it HITS. Jay verse might be VOTY.

Oct 25, 2017
you can see how many posts you've made in a thread if you hover over the TCs avatar on your watched threads page now. still no wall of shame to consult, though. i'm sad to report i'm personally responsible for over seven pages of this thread

This shit looks even worse on desktop lmao. God damn

you can see how many posts you've made in a thread if you hover over the TCs avatar on your watched threads page now. still no wall of shame to consult, though. i'm sad to report i'm personally responsible for over seven pages of this thread
354/1589 in this thread

I actually haven't seen many people's thoughts on the Ski Mask album. what's the word?
Lower highs than some of his other projects, but it's the most consistent in a while

Apr 12, 2018
scattered thoughts

Earl album is good but worse than Doris and IDLSIDGO.

JID album is fantastic. So excited to see where he goes from here.

Meek album is solid. There's some filler, and I think Dreams Worth More Than Money is better, but when it hits it HITS. Jay verse might be VOTY.
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, check out the bizarre (Ah)
Rappin' style used by me, the H-O-V

🔥🔥🔥🙌🏾🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

I wanted to listen to WTT today.

It's not on Spotify.

I wanted to rip my WTT CD.

Neither of my computers have CD players.

Help.

What's a CD?
Wow, you might as well get in the grave, grandpa.

Well, let's just say it isn't hard to find what you want on the internet. Also, I think "SRS" clicked with me. I really really dig it. Even though I initially wanted something closer to "Doris", I now really enjoy whatever we got. The loops are "coiled tight" (like he mentioned in Vulture") and his rapping just adds another layer to his instrumentation.