• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

Hip-Hop Era |OT| Bless Up

Oct 25, 2017
WAIT, I JUST LEARNED SOMETHING LIFE-CHANGING.

APPARENTLY "LONG TIME" OFF OF "DIE LIT" WAS NOT A PIERRE PRODUCTION.

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.
lol, the actual producer's name is ungoogleable ("Art Dealer") or he just hasn't made much music. seems like he's more of a Designer/Creative Director.
Designer and Producer. Not only is he affiliated with Playboi carti he is affiliated with Asap Bari as well as Skoloct. He has designed Playboi Carti’s tour merchandise as well.
probably made a beat for fun and it was used.

Oct 31, 2017
You probably like more technical Rap with fast rapping and more lyrical? Maybe you'll like Joyner Lucas who's technical like Em, Tech 9ine, but on more modern beats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvSItvjFE1c

If you like more oldschool beats, then others have to help you since I don't listen to that kind of Rap anymore.
Damn dude that first track is spot on. Will check this guy out. Thanks heaps. If anything similar comes to mind let me know, hopefully spotify has some decent recommendations I can check out as well.

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Can anyone recommend some more....upbeat/energetic albums? I've skimmed through a bunch of the thread and listened to a lot of the more common names such as Drake and Kendrick Lamar etc but it's not quite what I am after. It may be that I tend to like "Rap" more(tbh I am not sure what really separates Rap & Hip Hop), few examples would be Chino XL, Tech N9ne, Bone Thugz(certain tracks) etc. I can listen to pretty much anything, but lately I have preferred lifting to upbeat hip hop/rap rather than the usual heavy metal.

Any help appreciated.

Oct 26, 2017
CTR let's goooooo

gaming side always wylin
IDK how people can even stomach being over there sometimes. Average age seems about at least 5-7 years younger than etcetera. Once you get big boy jobs this console wars shit don't mean a damn thing anymore, not that it ever really did but it makes a little more sense when you're a broke ass kid who can only get one thing and don't have to think about anything else.

Oct 25, 2017
devil trigger is a banger

IDK how people can even stomach being over there sometimes. Average age seems about at least 5-7 years younger than etcetera. Once you get big boy jobs this console wars shit don't mean a damn thing anymore, not that it ever really did but it makes a little more sense when you're a broke ass kid who can only get one thing and don't have to think about anything else.
the golden days of console wars on gamefaqs and IGN forums were legendarily lame