• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spider-Verse was something else.

Honestly, one of the most visually striking pieces of work this year. Both Roma and Spider-Verse have some brilliant imagery, even though they use them in different ways. To compare them overall to ice cream, Roma is like Earl Grey or lavender, a very delicate flavor that is easy to mess up yet brilliant when well executed, and Spider-Verse is like Madagascar vanilla, a simple flavor that is really well executed and tries to bring something new.

I don't know why ice cream was the first analogy that came to mind.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar

he's getting closer and closer to the beat 👀

Spider-Verse was something else.

Honestly, one of the most visually striking pieces of work this year. Both Roma and Spider-Verse have some brilliant imagery, even though they use them in different ways. To compare them overall to ice cream, Roma is like Earl Grey or lavender, a very delicate flavor that is easy to mess up yet brilliant when well executed, and Spider-Verse is like Madagascar vanilla, a simple flavor that is really well executed and tries to bring something new.

I don't know why ice cream was the first analogy that came to mind.

what kind of ice cream you been eatin

jacket

Oct 25, 2017

x3tcYEP.png

Illithid Dude

Oct 26, 2017
Tried to see Beale Street twice today but sold out. Gonna see ASAP Rocky perform tonight instead which is like... a just okay consolation.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
lttp but this video is wild:

edit:

offset pulled up to cardi's rolling loud set and she still curved him lol he's going out sad

Last edited:

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
he said "i just wanna tell you i'm sorry, bruh" dawg. that promoter's head is gonna roll dude. my lord

Illithid Dude

Oct 26, 2017
aight boys so i roll up to this rave asap rocky is throwing thinking it's gonna be whatever but it turns out i'm on the list, so i get to flex on all the hypebeasts waiting in line who aren't gonna get in, go inside, they playing telephone calls, young gleesh comes out and does his bit, place goes wild, rocky and tyler start a moshpit, and it turns out my friend has ketamine.

and i'm like, yo, this lit

then DJ Paul of three 6 mafia comes out and rocky starts rapping along to the songs

and i'm like yo, this really lit

anyway long story short the people i came with peer pressured me in to leaving, i ended up at a strip club on hollywood boulevard, and now i'm vomiting in to my toilet. stay woke

Last edited:

Granadier

Nov 4, 2018
aight boys so i roll up to this rave asap rocky is throwing thinking it's gonna be whatever but it turns out i'm on the list, so i get to flex on all the hypebeasts waiting in line who aren't gonna get in, go inside, they playing telephone calls, young gleesh comes out and does his bit, place goes wild, rocky and tyler start a moshpit, and it turns out my friend has ketamine.

then DJ Paul of three 6 mafia comes out and rocky starts rapping along to the songs

anyway long story short the people i came with peer pressured me in to leaving, i ended up at a strip club on hollywood boulevard, and now i'm vomiting in to my toilet. stay woke
giphy.gif

GoldenCat

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I thought the split was legit before Offset did that concert shit, but now I'm calling fake.

Off topic: I wonder what it will take for Kanye stans to stop idolizing him. Dude's said some reprehensible shit and peaked in 2010 but people still go to bat for him.

Drake won.

Inkvoterad

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Daylyt seems to have gained a fandom recently with those interviews, and now a music video as that white dude persona. I think he's funny, but this fandom seems obsessed with thinking he's spreading some truths about New world order illuminati shit and stuff.

is he actually unironically a conspiracy nut or is that part of the meme and the fandom is memeing with him, or is the fandom just dumb af

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Daylyt has always just struck me as kinda depressing. like being a battle rapper for a job is inherently pretty depressing, but he was never very good and the gimmickry just made me sad cuz it seemed like the only thing he had going to keep up his profile. that said, i admit i was pretty entertained by the clips from that vlad interview. he seems like he's got some sense of self-awareness

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Ket is legit the shit when dosed correctly. Makes me feel like i'm in a video game.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for your posts, Illithid. I can finally vicariously live through someone.

Also, speaking of clubby records, this new Marie Davidson album slaps.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
I'm so jealous, have fun!
His set is fucking lit.
Enjoy, though there's way too much X reverence at his shows. Makes sense considering their relationship, but it was still kinda off-putting.
at least it ain't like what happens at ski mask shows

I just got back. Fucking amazing. Jay IDK was warm up act and hyped the crowd up and his dj played some banger between sets. Visuals where amazing, and denzel played all bangers and you could see he was hype cause it was a semi decent sized venue and everybody was shouting along, mosh pits galore and sweaty weed smoke filled the air lol.

Yeah the XXX TEntacle monster mini tribute was off putting, but what put a smile on my face was that before the show currys set started, a small crowd started shouting ' FREE 6IX 9INE' and then halfway through an even bigger crowd ( including me) drowned them out with ' Fuck 6ix 9ine'

Shit was great 9/10 ( just wish i had a bit more room to move around lol)

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

i enjoy these videos, but i really love the pre-roll Brockhampton recruitment ad they put in front of each one. it's been like six months and there's like a dozen dudes in the mosaic and they're still looking for like five more people. are they gonna rent out the YouTube house in west hollywood and put futons in each room?

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
QBert just had a like ten minute long set at the Capcom Cup lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.