• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
any festival with Phish in it automatically cancels out any hipster element. Father John Misty and Beach House could play on top of a mountain of selvedge denim and vintage Ray Ban wayfarers and that still wouldn't be enough to cancel out the lameness of seeing Mike Gordon fuck a vacuum cleaner.
A forumer should rap over it.

Any suggestions, lacer? Ha.
we call up Earl Sweatpants outta retirement. you know he's gotta do it to em!

Fluffhead14

Oct 27, 2017
any festival with Phish in it automatically cancels out any hipster element. Father John Misty and Beach House could play on top of a mountain of selvedge denim and vintage Ray Ban wayfarers and that still wouldn't be enough to cancel out the lameness of seeing Mike Gordon fuck a vacuum cleaner.

we call up Earl Sweatpants outta retirement. you know he's gotta do it to em!
fishman plays the vac, get your phish hate cliches right brah.

*prepares for lame drug or patchouli joke in reply*

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
fishman plays the vac, get your phish hate cliches right brah.

*prepares for lame drug or patchouli joke in reply*
hey dawg the drugs are the only cool part about Phish. i guess it's good Trey got sober before killing himself though. and for the record i prefer sandalwood but i've got no beef with patchouli

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
who is this festival even for

It's just the dabble in everything that is sorta cool plus jam bands and minus anything "too ghetto rap." They even started throwing in the dance and electronic acts that are starting to be really big at Coachella. It is weird how all festivals are starting to get basically the same lineups now. The worst festival lineup is easily Bottlerock though.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
no doubt. real talk i'm super curious as to how the general festival audience and the typical Phish crowd mesh. it's been many moons but those parking lots were great. people burying nitrous cans in the dirt to sell balloons for like 5$ a pop, hawking acid, kids stuck in k holes an hour before the show even began. curious how open that is at one of these things

also i will concede that they're responsible for the world being giving Analyze Phish, which is truly a gift. RIP Harris Wittels

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Bonaroo historically was the big festival for jam bands and indie rock like My Morning Jacket. 3 x just seems a little crazy to me. The drug usage at big festivals is pretty out in the open, but nothing like full on nitrous tanks. Bottlerock is like Coachella plus 20 years for the demo, way less drugs and more strollers. I think a big thing there is really the food though. That's the type of festival to still give headline status to Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Snoop Dogg.

Fluffhead14

Oct 27, 2017
Bonaroo historically was the big festival for jam bands and indie rock like My Morning Jacket. 3 x just seems a little crazy to me. The drug usage at big festivals is pretty out in the open, but nothing like full on nitrous tanks. Bottlerock is like Coachella plus 20 years for the demo, way less drugs and more strollers. I think a big thing there is really the food though. That's the type of festival to still give headline status to Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Snoop Dogg.
exactly. They've headlined twice. This used to be a jam festival so the reaction everywhere today has been funny. Won't repeat a song any of their 3 sets either. Gonna melt a few noob faces along the way.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bonaroos shift to a more Coachella-esque affair was gradual enough that it never really crossed my mind til Phish showed up again. i had a real shocker a few years ago when i discovered not only is Camp Bisco still a thing, but it appears to be a full blown EDM festival now

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I'm here for it.

Wonder which Future we get?

I'm always down for more HNDRXXX style shit. Best Future album.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
llZbPmm.jpg

Another single coming out as well it seems. Dropping this friday.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Bonaroos shift to a more Coachella-esque affair was gradual enough that it never really crossed my mind til Phish showed up again. i had a real shocker a few years ago when i discovered not only is Camp Bisco still a thing, but it appears to be a full blown EDM festival now

I mean the one art car they have there (Kalliope or something like that) was at Life Is Beautiful one year and it was fucking badass. I think a lot of jam band type dudes end up realizing that once they are on the wavelength (or significantly fucked up) a lot of electronic and dance music is pretty dope.

EDIT: copped Jacquees tickets so I can witness the current king.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar

edit: the album's gonna be 20 songs. seems excessive but on the other hand, DS2 Deluxe (aka the best version) was 18 tracks of pure fire so it might work out.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's the full lineup for ROTD3 thus far?

Features:

- Big K.R.I.T
- Vince Staples
- Rick Ross
- J Cole
- Earthgang
- J.I.D
- Bas
- Reason
- Ari Lennox
- SiR
- Buddy
- Ty Dolla $ign
- The Hits
- CJ Fly
- Cousin Stizz
- Young Thug
- Ski Mask
- Omen
- T.I

Producers:

- Mike Will Made-It
- Boi-1da
- Bink
- AnonXmous
- Deputy
- Ducko Mcfli
- Kenny Beats
- T-Minus
- Tay Keith
- Ibrahim
- S1
- OG Parker
- Elite
- Jetsonmade
- Monte booker

chromefrog

Nov 26, 2017
Features:

- Big K.R.I.T
- Vince Staples
- Rick Ross
- J Cole
- Earthgang
- J.I.D
- Bas
- Reason
- Ari Lennox
- SiR
- Buddy
- Ty Dolla $ign
- The Hits
- CJ Fly
- Cousin Stizz
- Young Thug
- Ski Mask
- Omen
- T.I

Producers:

- Mike Will Made-It
- Boi-1da
- Bink
- AnonXmous
- Deputy
- Ducko Mcfli
- Kenny Beats
- T-Minus
- Tay Keith
- Ibrahim
- S1
- OG Parker
- Elite
- Jetsonmade
- Monte booker
Fucking hell

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I wonder what happened between Rocky and Danny, and Rocky & Q.

All those collaborations just stopped after the death of Yams.

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Features:

- Big K.R.I.T
- Vince Staples
- Rick Ross
- J Cole
- Earthgang
- J.I.D
- Bas
- Reason
- Ari Lennox
- SiR
- Buddy
- Ty Dolla $ign
- The Hits
- CJ Fly
- Cousin Stizz
- Young Thug
- Ski Mask
- Omen
- T.I

Producers:

- Mike Will Made-It
- Boi-1da
- Bink
- AnonXmous
- Deputy
- Ducko Mcfli
- Kenny Beats
- T-Minus
- Tay Keith
- Ibrahim
- S1
- OG Parker
- Elite
- Jetsonmade
- Monte booker

Man, can't believe I'm getting hype for a Dreamville compilation project but here we gooo...........

Oct 26, 2017
Features:

- Big K.R.I.T
- Vince Staples
- Rick Ross
- J Cole
- Earthgang
- J.I.D
- Bas
- Reason
- Ari Lennox
- SiR
- Buddy
- Ty Dolla $ign
- The Hits
- CJ Fly
- Cousin Stizz
- Young Thug
- Ski Mask
- Omen
- T.I

Producers:

- Mike Will Made-It
- Boi-1da
- Bink
- AnonXmous
- Deputy
- Ducko Mcfli
- Kenny Beats
- T-Minus
- Tay Keith
- Ibrahim
- S1
- OG Parker
- Elite
- Jetsonmade
- Monte booker
Damn, Reason's on this too?

Deleted member 16609

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Harlem, NYC
Log in and see an Em thread in the OT. I take a peek and I got the fuck out. I don't know what's worst here. Em fans or Adult Swim Bootleg Backpackers. Is like a tied. Both are annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.