• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
cursed image:

DwmWhiZXQAAsNnd.jpg

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i can't recall a time i've seen a lineup both this stacked and this aimless. it's like a modern day rawkus tape

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
So, uh, did The Weeknd just toss some Drake shade with this new track? I thought they were back on track on being cool with each other?

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
i don't hear 'hide one' but who knows. 2019 is the year of fuckery anyway.
It's verfied by Abel himself on Genius Lyrics 🤷🏻‍♂️
Dang RIP Live For Crew Love
Drake came out in Toronto to perform Crew Love on the The Weeknds Starboy tour and it was beautiful. I would love to see the Weeknd mix things up, but they also do amazing work together.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This Gesaffelstein album is shaping up to be a major misfire.

Both of the singles so far have committed a cardinal sin of electronic music: they're both boring. There's nothing exciting in those songs and they feel disappointingly by-the-numbers. There's none of the menace, anger, or warped electronics that made "Aleph" such a highlight. It feels like an attempt to go mainstream and get those 2012 EDM paydays, at the cost of sacrificing what made Gesaffelstein great in the first place.

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This Black Noi$e record has some bops. This is the same guy who produced "The Mint", and this album has nothing similar to that. It's a really diverse album with tracks sounding like 4 on the floor house and more experimental stuff. It's a cool listen.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This Gesaffelstein album is shaping up to be a major misfire.

Both of the singles so far have committed a cardinal sin of electronic music: they're both boring. There's nothing exciting in those songs and they feel disappointingly by-the-numbers. There's none of the menace, anger, or warped electronics that made "Aleph" such a highlight. It feels like an attempt to go mainstream and get those 2012 EDM paydays, at the cost of sacrificing what made Gesaffelstein great in the first place.

the first one's fine. the second one is boring because weeknd is a bog rote max martin playdoh popstar who should be billed second behind his topline writers

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't hate on OT considering the median age of a poster here is closer to 35 than 20, but I would appreciate if people were just more open-minded when it came to music. So many people here are quick to shit on an entire musical era because of a handful of pop songs.

IrishNinja

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vice City
damn, just noticed enzos caught a hot one months back - anyone know if it's a perm? hate seeing OGs done like that

also Liquid Swords 2 in stores q2 2020

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I can't hate on OT considering the median age of a poster here is closer to 35 than 20, but I would appreciate if people were just more open-minded when it came to music. So many people here are quick to shit on an entire musical era because of a handful of pop songs.

Yea , all eras had bad music, all eras had good music. I just can't stand Em because he's barely evolved at all for as long as he's been at it. Some people think that's being an old head but naw, my Spotify has plenty of the " Lil's"on it to negate that accusation.

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
Help me out here...what does F.O.O.D. stand for?

Also, you guys are always up on everything, but just in case someone missed it, I'm watching this interview with Griselda that got posted last week:

Last edited:

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To take the words of some wrestling fans, it's a shoot.

Also, Josh Brolin put a video up of Bexey? Thanos listens to GBC?

Status
Not open for further replies.