• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What was the name of the Korean rap album with dope electronic beats that was posted here a few weeks ago?

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
JID teases ROTD3 tracklist:
Cb7m6qJ.png

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, what a shame, maybe Uzi's overstuffed mainstream trap album would have been the one to not be incredibly mediocre.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
So you said "it didn't" and then repeated that it sold the most copies in 2018. I didn't say it out-consumed every already in 2018.
i didn't read that thread, but i assume he sold most physical copies? if so, why is physical sold more relevant than streamed? it's 2019, who buys CDs? many people pay for streaming and they're counted as sales too. the way it's consumed is irrelevant. more people listened to Drake music. period.

striderno9

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
New York, NY
i didn't read that thread, but i assume he sold most physical copies? if so, why is physical sold more relevant than streamed? it's 2019, who buys CDs? many people pay for streaming and they're counted as sales too. the way it's consumed is irrelevant. more people listened to Drake music. period.
I'm happy for his wack ass lol. All I said was that it's been reported that Em album outsold everyone in 2018. My statement is still true. You chose to tell me about And the statement is totally right but it does nothing to change my statement.

Last edited:

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"i said something incorrect and you corrected me. i stand my my statement"

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tfw you edit something initially readable and accidentally make it incoherent

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Hip-Hop Era |OT2| how bout that MK11 reveal?

Hip-Hop Era |OT2| Your Presence & Participation is Requested

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oof. that fuckin sucks if it pans out. hopefully shit works out

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
not sure if i'm too high or not high enough but OT titles aren't coming to me right now. i'll mull it over and probably come up with something hilarious seconds before i fall asleep and then wake up and spend all day tomorrow trying to remember what it was

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
"At what age was Foxy Brown signed?" Cannon asked (1:02:00).

The Roc-a-Fella co-founder was quick to defend himself and seemed to know exactly where the conversation was heading: "I wasn't paying attention to Foxy Brown. I didn't sign Foxy Brown, stop putting me in that [...] Don't beat around the bush. Say what you want to say."

It was clear that Cannon wanted to address the whispers that JAY had dated Foxy when she was still underage.

"I thought Fox was like 16, that's all I'm saying," the Wild 'n Out host said.

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/01/50-cent-calls-dame-dash-sucker-his-comments-jay-z-foxy-brown

Status
Not open for further replies.