• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Hip-Hop ERA |OT2| I Put the Fish in My Glove and I Freaked It.

Oct 25, 2017
Thank y’all for existing. You all have been really nice and let me be a giant dork about music here, and I appreciate it more than y’all know.
For real. I been fucking wit all y’all since GAF and the OGs and the new posters really hold it down with personal advice and music advice. Hoping all y’all living good!

Oct 25, 2017
love yall too 😭 been in this community since 2015. the only part of ERA that i still care about. i get 90% of my musical recommendations here too, so huge thanks to everyone. bless up.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
lol good times. when 50 lost he was like a human version of the 'angry crying guy wearing a smiling mask' meme. just a guy totally unequipped to take an L, especially at that time. the beginning of the end for G-Unit and that era of commercial rap