• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Hip-Hop ERA |OT2| I Put the Fish in My Glove and I Freaked It.

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
I'm 40 but I don't really look it (at least people tell me that, *Shrug*) and my wife is 28; I also dress like I'm in my 20s so I pass for younger than I am lol. If I'm tired and I don't shave (I have gray stubble but no gray hair) I get the feeling people think I'm out with my daughter though.

OP
OP
torre_avenue
Oct 25, 2017
Behind you.
Speaking on Nipsey, there's a rumor that the new DJ Khaled single is going to feature Nipsey and John Legend, and will launch Friday.

Not really sure how I feel about hip-hop's biggest hanger on doing this.

Oct 27, 2017
Speaking on Nipsey, there's a rumor that the new DJ Khaled single is going to feature Nipsey and John Legend, and will launch Friday.

It was part of the rollout anyway, would have been Nip's big coming out to the mainstream. Nip did promo/video for it already think Sean might be on it too.

Oct 25, 2017

hey if it bangs that's all that matters. besides there's no way Khaled is the biggest hanger on when jokers like adam22 and Dicky are running around. the man paid his dues as a weed carrier for Terror Squad during his years as Beat Novacaine

Oct 25, 2017
If there's one thing I'm not super sure about with these new Tyler snippets is all the pitched up singing. That's one of the things in Cherry bomb I wasn't that into.

Still excited to see where this sound goes though