• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lemon Glow's synths are...
ok-hand-sign.png

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
which one did u listen to?

fwiw teen dream is my fav

Bloom only because when Myth came on in shuffle it straight up moved me lol. Figured I give the entire album a spin and I'm really digging the aesthetic. Wish I gave the group a listen earlier rather songs here and there through the years.

Might jump into depression cherry next.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
Bloom only because when Myth came on in shuffle it straight up moved me lol. Figured I give the entire album a spin and I'm really digging the aesthetic. Wish I gave the group a listen earlier rather songs here and there through the years.

Might jump into depression cherry next.

beach house's discography is incredible, not a mid album in there

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Definitely the best Chris Crack project I've heard so far. Wasn't feeling the others too much but this is a standout for sure

GoldenCat

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Finally listened to a beach house album front to back and I feel like I'm floating

Yo, I just started listening to them yesterday! I've only listened to self titled, Bloom and a bit of Depression Cherry so far. My favourite track is Master of None atm. Finally hearing the song Weeknd sampled for The Party & After Party made me so nostalgic for Trilogy Era Abel lol

Deleted member 2779

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao I know Gentle Monster, their sunglasses clip-ons are 🔥🔥

Still no sign of Igor on NZ spotify either smh

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ROBERT PATTINSON AS BATMAN IS THE GREATEST THING EVER.

ALSO, NEW BIG SEAN RECORD ON THE WAY SINCE HE FILMED A MUSIC VIDEO AND PLAYED HIS ALBUM FOR FOLKS AT DEF JAM.

BUT, ROBERT "HIGH LIFE" / "THE LIGHTHOUSE" / "COSMOPOLIS" PATTINSON AS BRUCE WAYNE IS THE GOAT NEWS STORY TODAY.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Injury Reserve early AoTY contender, but there's a lot of good stuff yet to come. It's real good though.

New Goldlink track is fire as well!

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Tyler is saying exactly what I would say if I'd ever drop an album. You can only experience something once for the first time, and the first impression is super important. A friend of mine used to skip 3 times in a song and if he didn't like what he heard in those 3 seconds he'd remove it from the album and went on to the next one, never listening to that song ever again. I never understood that and I never will. Dude missed out on so much good music doing that.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Tyler is saying exactly what I would say if I'd ever drop an album. You can only experience something once for the first time, and the first impression is super important. A friend of mine used to skip 3 times in a song and if he didn't like what he heard in those 3 seconds he'd remove it from the album and went on to the next one, never listening to that song ever again. I never understood that and I never will. Dude missed out on so much good music doing that.

Tyler speaking to the fuckbois in his fanbase who only know him as " That Golf Flog Gnaw Guy wait he makes music?!"

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I thought flower boy was Tyler strongest effort but he wasn't playing when he said this shit was different.

Like this shit a whole weird jazzy funky vibe and I'm digging it. Halfway thru.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
On the last song and yeah the beats really are crazy.

I'm gonna call it say the distorted rapping won't sit well with people. To me it's more pop and soul and funk and jazz with some rapping.

It's like crazy cherry bomb beats and flower boy harmonies mixed together lol.

I'm loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.