• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
What's dropped this week:
  • Swavay (with Metro Boomin on production, wow)
  • Flying Lotus
  • YG
  • Faye Webster (Awful Record affiliate making some alt-pop, could be interesting Urban Outfitters-core)
  • Steve Lacy
  • Suicide Boys
  • Beast Coast
  • Moneybagg Yo
  • Lucky Daye
Err, I'm pretty sure Metro didn't produce Swavay.

edit: ah I see this was covered

Last edited:

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde

u3kCAh1.gif

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I'm not afraid to say it, IGOR is Tyler's best project so far. It gets better every time I listen to it all the way through.
So many great tracks, i'm glad I kept with it and gave it more listens after the first one through

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Only 10 minutes into this Wu-Tang documentary series and I can already conclude it's fantastic, well-shot, and well-produced.

EDIT: Damn, Ghost had two siblings with muscular dystrophy? :(

Last edited:

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Youve been MIA breh.

I don't think I'll be playing this Steve lacy as much as I thought.....

But this Lucky Daye album.....yeah. My top plays for May bout to be all smooth funky albums between Shea Butter Baby, Igor and Painted.

Yeah it's been rough. Been busy. But I feel that I'm' ready to start listening to more music again.

Speaking of which...I need the best of New Orleans rap aside from Cash Money.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't ready for escape from New York. Album wanting me to fucking get some Tim's out and go to a Yankees game LOL

WizardofPeace

Oct 27, 2017
This Beast Coast album is fire, my god. I personally love Desperado and Coast/Clear, but the whole just slaps. This whole album is gonna be on constant replay.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
Whatever you wanna call it, kick doors, get money, jack, rob, nigga, I done did it
Rob, get money, on a mission
Fuck hoes, nigga, been did it
Y'all niggas ain't talkin' money
Since a young nigga, man, I been gettin' it
I been kickin' doors for a long time, rob a nigga for a long time
Slime a nigga for a long time, long time, came from a long ride
Hundred thousand for my whip, nigga, one-twenty for that motherfucker, huh
Y'all niggas really flexin', nigga, I be flexin' on these motherfuckers, yeah
Came a long way, came a long way from bustin' that K, huh

y7njpb1.gif

cb1115

Oct 25, 2017
so I've had something of a moment of clarity with Flower Boy over the last handful of days. always liked it a lot but it's crossed over into masterpiece territory for me at this point.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
man the Double or Nothing preshow really is channelling the attitude era, huh?

seriously though that's one of the greatest videos i've ever seen. that dude has to have like a full 70 pounds on DaBaby and he got beat up by a guy who calls himself DaBaby, that's a hell of an L

Oct 26, 2017
man the Double or Nothing preshow really is channelling the attitude era, huh?

seriously though that's one of the greatest videos i've ever seen. that dude has to have like a full 70 pounds on DaBaby and he got beat up by a guy who calls himself DaBaby, that's a hell of an L
I mean, DaBaby killed someone who tried to mug him last fall. He's one of those dudes you just don't mess with.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, DaBaby killed someone who tried to mug him last fall. He's one of those dudes you just don't mess with.
well damn, fair enough. still though, getting faded and then pantsed (presuming that's the order, but the other way around would be even funnier) by someone who's a full 10 year old human lighter than you is pretty embarrassing, tho maybe the guy in the jersey had an assist

Status
Not open for further replies.