• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Brehs...
8554839d-a8de-47b2-bf5c-7969772d83d6-1.png

Who's going on behalf of ERA?
Keep it

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is he rapping??? I expected him to DJ since Diesel is usually his DJ handle. Supposedly, he's a decent dj from what I hear.
I saw idris Elba live and that dude is great
i had no idea he was DJing now, but he used to go by Shaq Diesel when he briefly started rapping again in the mid 00s. that would be a sight to see but he'll probably be fine behind some turntables.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
This Lil Nas X EP is full of bops. This man really made a project full of country rap and rock rap that's good

I thought you want this for my life, for my life
Said you wanted to see me thrive, you lied

Just say to me what you want from me
Just say to me what you want from me

KTqW2yB.gif

bobbychalkers

Oct 26, 2017
Lil Nas X might actaully stick around. Hard not to root for him, dude is clearly enjoying his moment.

In other news, new (old?) Lupe

Kind of reminds me of his mixtape-era stuff

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if young thug is going to do beautiful thugger girls 2 is this EP blows up.

edit: honestly though this EP is pretty meh. There's like more pop rock and pop punk in this than country lmao. Other than old town road there's seriously no actual country in any of the other songs.

Last edited:

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Wonder if young thug is going to do beautiful thugger girls 2 is this EP blows up.

edit: honestly though this EP is pretty meh. There's like more pop rock and pop punk in this than country lmao. Other than old town road there's seriously no actual country in any of the other songs.

Yea I'm not understanding the love for this either... that said pump C7osure directly into my veins. THAT Is a vibe, he can keep the meh rock and punk

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California
Lil Nas is innovating beyond the country trap. between the EP and the snippets dude's clearly got ideas for years. And you still got Rodeo to fulfill the country trap needs

that being said, we still need the Thug remix

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Does no one here remember " Rebirth"? People acting like Nas gonna save rap with a new take on it , I like the kid but jfc

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Cardi is such a feature killer. Every time she pops up on something the energy increases 1000% percent

That's a fact, dressed in black
My heart break, those who crank
I be chilling watching Oxygen
My favorite show is Snapped
Now, you know how I get
Everyday a foreign whip
Rather see you in a hearse
Than see you with some other bitch

ZV1yQg.gif

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
does he need to save rap or can he just drop some bops now n then

He's got ONE hit song and just dropped his first EP is what I'm getting at. How's he have such Stannery already. 4x the amount of insta followers vs. someone like KRIT. Smh social media hype making worldwide stars out of decent at best talents. Ugh I sound like an old head now, even after absolutely loving one of the songs on his EP.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017

If the songs are anything like that panini shit then he can go away

Old town Road was dope, but this new single is about as generic as it gets. Cool that he credited Cobain tho cuz I heard in bloom immediately Haha

Thugger he ain't. Give us thugger girls 2 already. Tomorrow til Infinity was such a good track especially

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder what it's like to be Tay Keith walking down the street and some guy about to get jumped recognizes you

Doctor Doggo

Oct 25, 2017
He's got ONE hit song and just dropped his first EP is what I'm getting at. How's he have such Stannery already. 4x the amount of insta followers vs. someone like KRIT. Smh social media hype making worldwide stars out of decent at best talents. Ugh I sound like an old head now, even after absolutely loving one of the songs on his EP.

Cause Krit probably doesn't give a fuck about that shit. Dudes been paid since before lil nas was even a thought. Shits different now.

I'm actually kind of hyped to check out this ep though. I was feeling panini

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
google's failing me, can anyone place where the intro skit from the new Benny The Butcher is from? I'm pretty sure I've seen a movie or show with that dialogue or close to it. "the wolf and the blade..."

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
BRUHHHHHHH

Future, why didn't your entire album sound like this??! Guess he needed to have a baby

Slap on a million

Status
Not open for further replies.