• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
When you think Avengers is the most ambitious crossover in history.

Also made me realise I don't know wtf a panini was.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
It makes so much sense..
'Whole Lotta REDD'

134181-E7-8-A55-471-F-A7-CE-C8-C2-BB208-CE2.jpg

Oblio

Oct 27, 2017
Finally found a friendly room on plug.dj feel welcome to visit https://plug.dj/faction-hip-hop-collective

If u don't know its a chatroom that you que up a song from youtube or soundcloud added to playlist u wish to share.Site died years ago, so much wasted potential.. should be on consoles, but still nice to share songs with the few people who appreciate listening to good hip hop together.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Where were you when Pitchfork implied "The Life of Pablo" and Koji Kondo's "Ocarina of Time" score are on the same level of artistry?

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
My ass just stumbled into XV's album. Wasn't even aware he'd put out anything since Popular Culture dropped.

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California
everyone not giving TLOP the respect it deserves is gonna need to apologize in a decade or so when it gets recognized as the classic it is

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar

ben jahpiro

everyone not giving TLOP the respect it deserves is gonna need to apologize in a decade or so when it gets recognized as the classic it is

this.

no weak tracks (in my opinion)

the fascinating WHICH//ONE narrative strung throughout the album

ridiculously stacked feature & production list; the culmination of kanye's curation skills

biographical lyrics reflecting on ye's entire career and life up to that moment

GOAT rollout with MSG x yeezy season 3, leaked demos, DLC updates, twitter beef

album went off at functions, clubs, and parties

tour was incredible while it lasted

the 3 song run of FML --> Real Friends --> Wolves alone cements it as a classic

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California
TLOP might not be the best album of the decade but it's the defining one. it encapsulates the musical trends of the first part of the decade and influenced a lot of the sounds that would come in the rest of the decade

(best is probably TPAB or pinata)

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
oh shit, end of decade lists and threads are coming soon

damn i feel old

TLOP might not be the best album of the decade but it's the defining one. it encapsulates the musical trends of the first part of the decade and influenced a lot of the sounds that would come in the rest of the decade

(best is probably TPAB or pinata)

TPAB and MBDTF top two easily

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
The more I listen to it the more I think Tears of Joy might be my rap album of the year so far. It is such a vibe.

Deleted member 2779

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmaooo Icolin that Shapiro pic reminds me of a fb post someone i knew way back made about how she feels disenfranchised by the left and right in the states THEN goes on to praise Ben Shapiro 💀💀💀 She goes to a fancy London uni to top it all off. I think it was the interview he did with Andrew Yang? Get an elite education and still fall for the grift brehs

Deleted member 2779

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She aint exactly MAGA, shes part of the enlightened centrist wave I see going on right now among college peeps. Despite having distate for the right as much as the left they gravitate towards self-espoused beacons of rationalty like Shapiro and Peterson for some reason hMM,,

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
On the one hand the last 10 years have seen the rise of the far right and the western world is still full of horrific dehumanising oppression with the poor and needy being stepped on, women's rights being abused and children locked in cages

On the other hand, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and Yeezus came out so....

All in all a pretty good decade

Doctor Doggo

Oct 25, 2017
2018 is a year people are gonna be talking about for a long time for hip hop, imo. This year hasn't even come close yet to the projects of last year

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
don't let Bandana or any other new good stuff distract you from the fact that Bad Habits is still AOTY

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, last year I only really had Some Rap songs, kids see ghost and TA13oo as my super strong contenders.

And I already like IGOR and bandana over them.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
last year was great

Nav - RECKLESS
Kyle - Light of Mine
Killy - Surrender Your Soul
SahBabii - Squidtastic
Trippie Redd - A Love Letter To You 3/Life's A Trip
Smino - NOIR
Saba - CARE FOR ME
Phonte - No News Is Good News
Black Milk - FEVER
Elzhi & Khrysis - Jericho Jackson

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing Great About Britain is a really good album but i don't have any desire to revisit it

Illithid Dude

Oct 26, 2017
forgot how good darkest before dawn: the prelude was. would have loved to hear what the OG version of daytona sounded like

Status
Not open for further replies.