• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Keep in mind, someone talked to Drake in Miami and he said this:

wtiIRzq.jpg

Common hasn't sounded this good in a decade.

Brown bois, enjoy this vintage slapper.

FIRE

yahndi really was about to be a 4/10 album huh. you can really see the throughline between i love it and new body tho. glad we pivoted from this creepy uncle ye.
Eh, it ain't finished until it's finished.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I need some twerk music
Help me
City Girls killing it... French jsut released the video for his track with em.. Samples that classic nightcrawlers house song too:

Happy Friday everyone. Can someone recommend me some grime? Spotify's got some good playlists, but I was wondering what y'all like.
Echoing collige. I still listen to Grime studio tracks, but Grime is based a lot on dancehall/garage clashing, DJing, dub etc culture. Freestyles and radio shows are a staple (something I wish US hip hop did more) and they give such a great energy. Its why grime raves have so much energy, the 140 bpm lends itself that type of experience.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Oh my oh my, this doesn't happen often.

Tech N9ne coming to my hometown in Holland on August 29th. Now I'm not a hardcore fan or anything but I do like his music, heard several albums and I am not gonna pass on this. However, is Tech the kind of artist that sticks with one setlist for each show or will he mix it up?

Because if the former, I can try to look up what his setlist is for shows this year and check those songs out, so when he plays those songs at the show I won't be like "Hmmm, what song is this.".

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
All time mt Rushmore
I'm of the mind that It's ok to put 2pac and Biggie together , you don't have to choose so

2pac, Biggie, Jay-Z, Kendrick

( Kanye if production is taken into account as he's a GOAT producer and he no doubt pushed the genre forward more but Kendrick kills him as a rapper and lyricist)

Personal

2pac, 3000,Kanye, Kendrick

OT Era Rushmore

Slim Shady, Marshall Mathers,Eminem, Collage of every Eminem feature

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My all-time hip-hop Mt. Rushmore is probably gonna be: Kanye (pre-Trump), DOOM, Q-Tip, and Outkast.

I now see my Mount Rushmore has 5 people on it.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Cudi is like one of those acquaintances you have that you know has been through some shit and you genuinely, deeply, hope that they are in a better place. That clip really makes me happy for the dude.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
producers for me personally would be Primo, Q-Tip, Timbaland, Kanye

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
listening to education on bandana makes me think about how much Kanye butchered that sample on Nasir. like it legit sounds awful compared to what Madlib did with it

Status
Not open for further replies.