• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Lol was reading the "outro" discussion and scrolling wondering wtf why is no one mentioning MBDTF this is craz- oh good someone mentioned it whew faith restored

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
a few minutes into the No Jumper x Thugga interview and this is the first time i've heard him speak coherently and full sentences like that in an interview, i think?

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
That The Storm track is so fucking good. XXX verse trash though. I don't like Alien that much, but it has potential. Those 2 tracks that are being sold right now (Bye Bye Baby and Chakras) do sound flames so let's hope they're out soon.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
yandhi leaks are all booty except ALIEN which is passable because of the beat

still no 80 degrees/hurricane.... that's where it's at

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Wait OG yandhi leaked?

Wtf? Wonder what this means for his upcoming project..

Leaked:
• New Body
• The Storm
• Aliens

Being sold rn:
• Bye Bye Baby
• Chakras

The good thing is that besides New Body everything so far leaked with stems, so even though the leaks sound like shit, people are already mixing and mastering them to make them sound crisp.

Keep in mind that most of these probably aren't the real titles.

Last edited:

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
yandhi leaks are all booty except ALIEN which is passable because of the beat

still no 80 degrees/hurricane.... that's where it's at
this is where I'm at. Alien has potential and I think an evolved version of The Storm (which probably exists, judging from the Sunday Service performances) could be really could but the rest needs to go straight in the trash

Deleted member 2779

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
still upset they took down blood orange's performance on the late late show v___v I get why he'd only want the definitive version up but he sounded so good aaaaaa

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Beyonce's companion album to The Lion King has some interesting features.

1. Beyoncé - Bigger
2. Beyoncé - Find Your Way (Circle of Life)
3. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi - Don't Jealous Me
4. Burna Boy - Ja Ara E
5. Beyoncé & Kendrick Lamar - The Nile
6. Beyoncé, Jay-Z & Childish Gambino - Mood 4Eva
7. Beyoncé, Salatiel & Pharrell - Water
8. Blue Ivy Carter, St. Jhn, Wizkid & Beyoncé - Brown Skin Girl
9. Tiwa Savage & Mr. Eazi - Keys to the Kingdom
10. Beyoncé - Otherside
11. Beyoncé & Shatta Wale - Already
12. Beyoncé, Tierra Whack, Busiswa, Yemi Alade & Moonchild Sanelly - My Power
13. 070 Shake & Jessie Reyez - Scar
14. Beyoncé - Spirit (music video will be aired at 8pm est on ABC)

HiResDes

Oct 25, 2017
fivedeadlyvenoms.jpg

SPOTIFY LINK

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Side Note: Hurry Up, We're Dreaming's Outro is just so good.
Sometimes I go back to that album just for the intro and outro

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the intro to Fully Flared is still the best use of M83 soundtracking anything imo. a very goofy concept that works really well with the dramatics of the track

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Never listened to an M83 record, but that's because I got into the music around the same time as they had that big pop single of theirs.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Never listened to an M83 record, but that's because I got into the music around the same time as they had that big pop single of theirs.

i'm not too familiar with their early stuff, but Before The Dawn Heals Us is great and Saturdays = Youth has some great highs too. Hurry Up, We're Dreaming is their 'biggest' album in pretty much every sense of the word, but it didn't really work for me as much as it did for everyone else. they always had a propensity for the dramatic but it reached a level of bombast bordering on portentous that i just didn't connect with but i'm in the slim minority. Junk lives up to its name, but it's laudable for just being such a left turn into straight-up weirdoville. after three albums with a fairly logical progression in sound, they're like "let's do some weirdo EDM shit with Steve Vai" lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.