• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkvoterad

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ok im gonna start going to the gym again. i miss being not being a blob of barely any muscles. send me hype gym music i can add to my playlist

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
ok im gonna start going to the gym again. i miss being not being a blob of barely any muscles. send me hype gym music i can add to my playlist
A few songs from my gym playlist.
EF4-FF53-A-6895-4203-869-E-1-C53-CC6-A41-EC.jpg

ViewtifulJux

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody know anything about this Ugly Mane release? It's a lot of stuff I haven't heard, including what sounds like rough Secret Circle stuff.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar

trust issues - rico nasty

powerglide - rae sremmurd

no bystanders - travis

nightcrawler - travis

RIP - carti

rap saved me - 21 savage x offset x metro x quavo

ride out - q & vince

gyalchester - drake

chanel go get it - lil baby x gunna x young thug

life goes on - lil baby x lil uzi x gunna

deadz - migos & 2chainz

black skinhead - ye

3hunna - keef

LPFJ2 - rocky

dreams & nightmares - meek

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
HERE I GO, put 'em up, put 'em up
THERE I GO, put 'em up, put 'em up
That was then, this is now, this for sure, let 'em know
HERE I GO, raise 'em up, raise 'em up
THERE I GO, raise 'em up, raise 'em up
That was them, this is me, this is king, you ain't know

RedEye

Oct 25, 2017
KRIT HERE is def one of my fav song of the year.
also new maxo aint got no skips hard as bricks

HiResDes

Oct 25, 2017
I remember you pushing Maxo a few years back lmao. Persona album I believe.
I don't get to talk my shit often, but I feel like I've had a decent track record predicting which new artist's would end up being great ones, though not many end up finding big commercial success. I remember getting Overly Dedicated a few days after it came out and being blown away, and I downloaded The Warm Up the first day it came out.

Doctor Doggo

Oct 25, 2017
I really wish that rocky tells trump or his lawyer to tell trump to fuck off. Ain't gonna happen though. Shit keeps sounding worse and worse for him

Don Dada

Oct 27, 2017
I don't get to talk my shit often, but I feel like I've had a decent track record predicting which new artist's would end up being great ones, though not many end up finding big commercial success. I remember getting Overly Dedicated a few days after it came out and being blown away, and I downloaded The Warm Up the first day it came out.

Talk that shit bro, your boy's album was sequenced by Hov.

You've put me on to so much music, I miss your roundups.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Love Playboi Carti but hate his fans? Want to get all the sweet Kpop lovers to realize your amazing taste and thus instantly fall in love with you? Well, have I the solution for you:

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Love Playboi Carti but hate his fans? Want to get all the sweet Kpop lovers to realize your amazing taste and thus instantly fall in love with you? Well, have I the solution for you:

Korea don't care? This is some shameless shit right here. Wouldn't mind hearing the actual Carti and Lil Boat or something on that beat though.

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
Maxo Kream's album is as good as the hype would have you believe.

KRIT has about 12 dope tracks on his album, but there's also a more upfront reach towards the current hip-hop sound than the last one, including a few tracks where you could swear he's straight up doing Drake inflections and it's a little offputting. The songs that are completely his own are great though, especially "M.I.S.S.I.S.S.I.P.P.I."

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Black gloves, black cigs, three in the morning, okay
Campin' outside your crib, like I'm buying Jordans, huh
Money man, money do, Ali and Lamarcus, huh
Lookin' for our target, ayy, pull over and park it, HEY

Status
Not open for further replies.