• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California
f35Yrzd.png

Deleted member 2779

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Beat and DaBaby didn't really gel imo
LOL I was literally 1.5 episodes deep as well when you wrote this. Now I'm 3.. never really got into the show before but knew someday I'd love it.
I usually don't click with a show first time either but I was immediately in from the first fifteen minutes. Sopranos is gonna make for some quality procrastination this sem I can tell.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
charlie kaufman pls come back

two incredible movies about love that are beautiful but also trigger my FOMO because of it

It's so crazy it ends perfectly
"You're going to miss that plaaaane..."
That's I wish their story ended there but then we wouldn't have gotten the third.
Before Sunset is my favorite though, the romantic notion of two soul mates ( third film makes you think is there even such a thing?) coming back around by chance to find each other later in life..wrecks

Deleted member 2779

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just got back from Little Simz, what a presence on stage and what a band! She had such a glow on her from start to finish and was spitting nonstop apart from a cool interlude with her on bass guitar. She played out Sherbet Sunset on the guitar too. Coolest moment was her entering the crowd and making a small mosh around her.
adaptation > eternal sunshine, don't @ me
Now now they're both great films no need to pit them against each other :~)

Oct 27, 2018
I put the new Maxo Kream album on shuffle in the car on my way to work this morning. Firstly, the guys name makes him sound like a European techno DJ or something.

Anyway, the first track it played was "Change" which I thought really sucked. The production on it is terrible. Like you can tell he didn't rap any of the bars - he clearly recorded one line at a time and then overlayed them again and again so it seems like a rap but they were too close together so it's just jarring. Made me think he couldn't freestyle for shit.

However, then "Meet Again" came on and I pretty much bounced my way to work.

<relevant gif.gif>

Will continue.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I put the new Maxo Kream album on shuffle in the car on my way to work this morning. Firstly, the guys name makes him sound like a European techno DJ or something.

Anyway, the first track it played was "Change" which I thought really sucked. The production on it is terrible. Like you can tell he didn't rap any of the bars - he clearly recorded one line at a time and then overlayed them again and again so it seems like a rap but they were too close together so it's just jarring. Made me think he couldn't freestyle for shit.

However, then "Meet Again" came on and I pretty much bounced my way to work.

<relevant gif.gif>

Will continue.

Why on shuffle?

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar

It's so crazy it ends perfectly
"You're going to miss that plaaaane..."
That's I wish their story ended there but then we wouldn't have gotten the third.
Before Sunset is my favorite though, the romantic notion of two soul mates ( third film makes you think is there even such a thing?) coming back around by chance to find each other later in life..wrecks

before midnight is also pretty great

adaptation > eternal sunshine, don't @ me

being john malkovich >>> adaptation

Status
Not open for further replies.