• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't see Riley, but I did see Four Tet play Playboi Carti and Loop the chorus of Poke it Out into some nasty jungle chune.

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
I was thinking the other day, and I know a lot of people will think I'm crazy, but TI is one of the most underrated rappers around.

Hear me out. I know he's popular and well-known, but he's never really been in any discussion of the greats. He's got a versatile flow: he can spit, or do some slower-paced shit. He can make gritty street shit and some radio-friendly pop shit. He can tell stories. He's got the history. He had a great streak of albums early on.

I just don't get why he isn't talked about more. I hear U Don't Know Me and wanna run and buy a gun.

DJ Toomp is a big reason for that too.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking the other day, and I know a lot of people will think I'm crazy, but TI is one of the most underrated rappers around.

Hear me out. I know he's popular and well-known, but he's never really been in any discussion of the greats. He's got a versatile flow: he can spit, or do some slower-paced shit. He can make gritty street shit and some radio-friendly pop shit. He can tell stories. He's got the history. He had a great streak of albums early on.

I just don't get why he isn't talked about more. I hear U Don't Know Me and wanna run and buy a gun.

DJ Toomp is a big reason for that too.
loved Urban Legend and King back then.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm Serious, Trap Muzik and Urban Legend was a great run and he shot a music video in jail that resulted in a prisoner escaping in a garbage truck. what's not to love?

King is really good too though it was kinda the point where he started to go from 'rapper with pop appeal' to the full-blown pop sound you'd hear later with Live Your Life, which didn't do much for me. some great cuts on King though, that beat on I'm Talkin To You was nuts

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
oh, just realized that I actually didn't like King that much outside of What You Know and Why You Wanna. got the name mixed up.

Bring Em Out high-key Top 3 anthems of that decade.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what the fuck? they're slick rick/mf dooming 21?

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
to y'all US folks: how serious is this? can he do something? will he be deported instantly?? like, where even to if he has no place in the UK, to the closest relatives?

Last edited:

The Maharaja

Oct 25, 2017
BREAKING- @ICEgov spokesman tells me @21savage was taken into custody by ICE. "His whole public persona is false. He actually came to the U.S. from the U.K. as a teen and overstayed his visa." MORE COMING

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
BREAKING- @ICEgov spokesman tells me @21savage was taken into custody by ICE. "His whole public persona is false. He actually came to the U.S. from the U.K. as a teen and overstayed his visa." MORE COMING
what's "His whole public persona is false." supposed to mean? i mean, even if he came from the UK he still grew up in the US since his youth and lived the life he talked about.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what's "His whole public persona is false." supposed to mean? i mean, even if he came from the UK he still grew up in the US since his youth and lived the life he talked about.
i point blank don't believe he came from the UK at 12 or 13 and somehow completely shook his accent unless his whole career is some kind of elaborate Kaufman-esque prank perpetuated by dozens if not hundreds of other people. the thing going around social media is that he's from Dominica, though i have no idea what bearing that has on his deportation location

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Free 21.
wSYOWZQ_d.jpg

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Only a few more months and 21 Savage will ascend to civil rights I C O N status like Meek did 🙌🏽

Status
Not open for further replies.