• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
I'm trying to get into the producing game for real for real. How do rappers even get beats these days? Does anyone know?

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
was away a few days and i come back to a new Little Brother album, whewww - and i still have to listen to the new Thugga too 🙏

I'm trying to get into the producing game for real for real. How do rappers even get beats these days? Does anyone know?
searching for "[other artists's name] type beats" and generally just dm'ing producers on SoundCloud/Insta, i'd say

Deleted member 16609

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Harlem, NYC
9bdcde7add6c03c3a8736be563adf180.jpg

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
'when you get close to being a billionaire i'd make you have to start giving to charity or we're gonna goddamn take it away from you'
salute, comrade thugga

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017

Man, these guys are all talented individually, but I feel how well they're put together/contrasted makes or breaks BROCKHAMPTON songs.

Compare this or their recent singles to, say, GOLD, and it's like night and day. Low key I think their recent production leaves a lot to be desired.

I also think they should think about putting less people on every song, seems like a quick kiss of death as soon as 1 of the 8 parts of any of these songs starts to feel forced or subpar. Too many variables to control.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Take this with a grain of salt, but one Christopher Francis Ocean updates his website, blonded.co, to include a new item.

It's only visible from the sitemap. It seems like something is happening...

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
He has a song where he calls you stupid for buying a t-shirt off his website and giving him your information. Then I went onto his site and he has this shirt:

whitetee.png

This guy is peak black forces rap.
His "Swipe Lesson" songs are literally just him detailing scams over a dark beat. No flow, no cadence, it's hilarious.

Black AF1s Scam Rap, best new genre of 2019 no cap

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
His "Swipe Lesson" songs are literally just him detailing scams over a dark beat. No flow, no cadence, it's hilarious.

Black AF1s Scam Rap, best new genre of 2019 no cap
The Swipe Lesson series is so good. I also appreciate his Bitcoin scam tutorial/track. In the description he tells you not to do it because they recently caught on. It shows he still has some integrity.

And shoutout to the song where he accidentally steals Tony Parkers identity.

kai3345

Oct 25, 2017
bro im fucking dying at these teejayx6 songs lmao

Go on BingoDumps because they don't charge you to activate
That's why I don't fuck with UNIIC no more them n****s so petty
Click the catalog then click the CC Section, 428434 is the BIN I use
Or, you can use 524886 or 546616
Someone gonna burn 'em so you better move quick!

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
anyone remember that song My Reader/Writer from like maybe a decade ago where the dude was rapping about using ATM skimmer and, of course, his reader/writer to steal card numbers? it's ungooglable now but i'm glad to see someone pick up the baton all these years later

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
the 4 brockhampton singles are probably better than practically every track on iridescence. looking forward to the album dropping tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.