• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2017
What's been everyone's thoughts on Alchemist's Yacht Rock 2? Uncle Al, along with Griselda and MadGibbs have really given me excitement for East Coast hip hop.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
is it that crazy? Sophie did a couple songs for Vince a while back, right?

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Why release Hot Girl Summer so late in the summer? The music video dropped after The Pumpkin Spiced Latte came back at Starbucks ffs

Deleted member 2779

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's springtime here so i'm loving the late push on hot girl summer, it was like Vince dropping FM late last year.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
This Jeezy is pretty mediocr-*Oh Yea comes on*

BitesizedPoorJanenschia-size_restricted.gif

It's pretty mediocre/generic, I think it's mostly Jeezy that brings it down TBH. He's on autopilot on every track. The intro track is dope too though.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Danny Brown's "uknowwhatimsayin" drops October 4th, according to a pre-save thing that went up early.

Probably means, the video is coming Friday and "Dirty Laundry" will officially drop Friday.

collige

Oct 31, 2017

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Nope, not yet. I'm worried, but Frank Ocean delays have taught me to be patient.

EDIT: They shipped me my t-shirts, and the signed photo. But, I had one big order with the Jasmine SE that has yet to ship out.
Cool. Thank you. I got that email that if you ordered Jasmine your whole order would be shipped out in August, but nothing after that.

The waiting continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.