• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Hip-Hop ERA |OT2| I Put the Fish in My Glove and I Freaked It.

Agar25

Apr 12, 2018
You know that top ten isn’t bad at all I give them +++++++ for putting D’Amfelo in there. Then you go more and LanaDR, Kacey, and Sza are in the top 25? Already? LOLLOL ridiculous and I say that having absolutely loved 2/3 of those and really enjoying the other. Also, at least they remembered Sufjan exists.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017

I just found 12 bricks.....SHEESH, damn..
Lookin on da side, (lookin on da side)
OF THE ROAD....
DERE IT GO

(DERE IT GO)....
What?
12 BRICKS
FINNA MAKE EM FLIP....
GOTTA MAKE EM COUNT (GOTTA GET IT)
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK....
IMMA DO WIT DAT?

collige

Oct 31, 2017
I listened to Without Warning again yesterday. My Choppa Hates Niggas to Nightmare is a contender for best trap transition.

Haven't heard Chief Keef so I'll give a listen. I'm looking for some horrorcore stuff too. Gravediggaz, Brotha Da Lynch, and Jak Progresso type shit but modern.
For Keef, Back From the Dead 2 is one of his best and most consistent releases imo. It's mostly his own production which is kind of amateurish at times but has the spooky/weird vibes on lock.

Throw on some Three 6 Mafia
This too. Underground Vol 1 in particular from before they changed their name

collige

Oct 31, 2017
OK, I just finished my VLTTP Blonde first listen. Real hottake, with the caveat that I am not an R&B fan:
-This is a very good album
-Those guitars
-The skits felt like a negative overall unless there's more of a overarching narrative or concept that I missed
-Surprise Andre 3K verse was great, but it made me realize that I'm getting real tired of the not crediting vocalists trend (see also: IGOR, Astroworld, etc)

Icolin

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
When Lean comes in on it >>>>>>
i'll sleep between y'all it's nothing ;____;

I, I, I, know you gotta leave, leave, leave

Listened to that the day my family had to put my dog down, 10/10 cried my eyes out during the second half.
i bawl even with just the music, can't imagine how that would feel man :(

I have to emotionally prepare myself for Siegfried every time it’s about to start or it is guaranteed to fuck me up.
maybe i should move, settle down, two kids and a swimming pool

I'M NOT BRAVE

too powerful

Agar25

Apr 12, 2018
I listened to Without Warning again yesterday. My Choppa Hates Niggas to Nightmare is a contender for best trap transition.

Haven't heard Chief Keef so I'll give a listen. I'm looking for some horrorcore stuff too. Gravediggaz, Brotha Da Lynch, and Jak Progresso type shit but modern.
Wwarning super super super slept on album in the mainstream for how 🔥🔥 it is. Sneak some Without Warning tracks into Halloween Playlists and see people go “??????” in the best way because Metro and co. completely nail the spooky season vibe.

Where’s my Urban horror flick with “ Original Score and Music by Metro Boomin”