• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
Net_Wrecker HiResDes

The mood changed
In rap I'm top of the food chain
My lawyer popped the crocodile suitcase.....

dNwOSQy.gif

You can't dispute taste
All the loot is safe in the fire proof safe
Boots is laced
Move with the eight
Shoot straight
Then knock the grape off ya fruit cake

PEN IN HAND....
SPLIFF IN THE OTHER

YOUS A UGLY MOTHAFUCKA (UH HUH!)
Smoke somethin' Biiiitch
That's a quote from Chad Butler

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oh hell yeah Marty said something about the MCU again, and this time he dragged Lucas and Spielberg into it. we're having some hot takes for Sunday breakfast, folks

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
oh hell yeah Marty said something about the MCU again, and this time he dragged Lucas and Spielberg into it. we're having some hot takes for Sunday breakfast, folks
I hope the press keeps asking him what he thinks of the MCU. They should also ask him if he prefers the raimi spider-man films or the mcu ones.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

what a bunch of bullshit. eXquire pointed out on twitter a couple weeks back how the NYPD acts like these rappers are rolling with modern day Nicki Barnes or Frank Lucases and then you see shit like the GS9 and Tekashi trials and it turns out it's just like eight to twelve dudes threatening each other on IG live or whatever. i've given a fair amount of shit to NY for not producing a rapper worth anyones attention in like two decades but i'm sure having an aggressive, dedicated rap unit has been a hinderance. fuck Rolling Loud, fuck Dereck Parker, fuck the rap unit, and fuck the NYPD in general

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
Net_Wrecker HiResDes

The mood changed
In rap I'm top of the food chain
My lawyer popped the crocodile suitcase.....

dNwOSQy.gif

You can't dispute taste
All the loot is safe in the fire proof safe
Boots is laced
Move with the eight
Shoot straight
Then knock the grape off ya fruit cake

PEN IN HAND....
SPLIFF IN THE OTHER

YOUS A UGLY MOTHAFUCKA (UH HUH!)
Smoke somethin' Biiiitch
That's a quote from Chad Butler

This is the time of the year where these albums are appreciated, and summer drops like Benny or Freddie Gibbs start feeling a little different. Hoodie season back.

VISION

Oct 25, 2017
Hey there used to be this old Danny brown documentary on YouTube filmed around The Hybrid era or before. It's got shots with his aunt n uncle with the stove open for heat and him walking down the street in the snow. That's all I remember about it It's pretty low quality. I haven't seen it in about 7 or 8 years but I'm looking for it. Anybody happen to have a link?

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey there used to be this old Danny brown documentary on YouTube filmed around The Hybrid era or before. It's got shots with his aunt n uncle with the stove open for heat and him walking down the street in the snow. That's all I remember about it It's pretty low quality. I haven't seen it in about 7 or 8 years but I'm looking for it. Anybody happen to have a link?
i went looking for this a while back and all the reference links have been pulled, and the account that uploaded it was under DB's government name, so i think it's safe to assume it's gone forever unless DB himself releases it again.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oh wow now we've got a Leo vs Bobby topic, real cinephile hours for dinner

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, that takes me back

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
classic 'smart dumbguy' shit from TI. same shit he and Mike did to retroactively justify the Candice Owens panel

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
TAY KEITH FUCK THESE NIGGAS UP!

She's in love with who I am
Back in high school I used to bus it to the dance (YEAH!!!)

YIgsekw.gif

Now I hit the FBO with duffels in my hands
I did half a Xan, 13 hours til I land
Had me out, like a light, ayy, yea

3LNiC18.gif

Like a light, ayy, yea

x1WPkO8.gif

Like a light
SLEPT...THROUGH THE FLIGHT
Knocked...for the night
seven sixty seven man that

xl2nex1.gif

shit got double bedroom, man

I still got scores to settle, man

Illithid Dude

Oct 26, 2017
alright you freaks and loosers, anyone here have a link or can upload the leaks of new body and garden for me? putting together a leaked yandhi album like the little bitch i am

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Head in the Clouds II doesn't have the same earworms that the first had, find myself enjoying mostly vocals here and there than entire songs. I Love You 3000 II is in the running for cheesiest sounding song of the year.

NIKI and August 08 do their thing as always. Rich Brian always seems so.. unmemorable whenever I hear him on anything nowadays.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
My favorite Hip-Hop sub-genre is making a comeback: Jay-Z Clone. I love it more than you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.