• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol i was just gonna say. two banger OT rap topics in a day, each with unique flavors of dipshit 😘👌

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
I remember watching some rap videos, around 2004, in which numerous rappers used highly gendered slurs, and referred to themselves as pimps with evident pride. I stopped listening to rap, it was too blatantly toxic to sustain.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
guys, i'm starting to think that middle aged white gamers who only listen to dadrock and video game/anime OSTs, spend hours watching ONLY youtube channels with pixel art avatars and wear graphic design tees from redbubble and hot topic might not have good takes on hip-hop.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
i have spent the last 3 months of my life listening to k-pop instead of hip-hop.

send help

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
*clicks on thread*

So children have to pay, with their innocence?
throw-computer-out-window-gif-5.gif

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
lately, been listening to a playlist of late night jazz + other smooth stuff i've been gradually building for a while.

got miles davis classics side by side with 'one more kiss dear' from blade runner and a ton of frank sinatra

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm excited too for the new record. I'm bummed I'm missing his tour, but I'm so excited to hear what he has in store. If there's at least one more track of "22:41" quality, then I'm really going to enjoy this album.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
i should really delve deeper into french electro given how much i love that justice debut album (and the live album)

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pangea is my favorite Miles album. Godwana >>>

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
gonna check those out. only ever listened to My Favorite Things and Sketches of Spain (love this).
you've got some fucked up shit to experience in the future my friend. FWIW Pangea is a double live album consisting of "Zimbabwe" and "Godwana," each of which clock in at approximately a cool 40 minutes. it's fuckin' weird and it's not from his most revered era by any means but i love it. also, check out Bitches Brew ASAP if you haven't already

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
This Soulja Boy interview is way better than I was expecting. Almost died when he went in on Kanye.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
lately, been listening to a playlist of late night jazz + other smooth stuff i've been gradually building for a while.

got miles davis classics side by side with 'one more kiss dear' from blade runner and a ton of frank sinatra

If I may :

All my personal favorite Coltrane tracks up until 1966's Ascension when he starts getting into Free Jazz and shit goes off the rails . My personal favorite tracks include Central Park West, In a Sentimental mood, After the Rain, and Why was I Born?

Status
Not open for further replies.