• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Hip-Hop ERA |OT2| I Put the Fish in My Glove and I Freaked It.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Man I get why people might react a bit mid to this Twigs record based on her previous work but GODDAMN it's good.

Walking home in the morning coming down off E and listening to it was pretty much a religious experience

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Wack has been running his mouth all year. What happens if someone tries to shut it for him? I wonder if that's supposed to happen as well.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I like Juice Wrld getting in his Emo bag and think his freestyles, other than being long, are kinda overrated. His voice kinda sucks for rapping.

OG Kush

Oct 25, 2017
OG Kush toku

D Double E doing the new Ikea christmas ad, lol

LOL this is amazing. Big tings for D.

Had some late night driving with the new FKA Twigs. Think its a great album, her voice is so haunting yet delicate. Want to give it a couple more spins to get some more clarity on it though.

Return of J Hus, really feeling this one - a smooth gangsta swang vibe. The sax and the baseline mmmm:

Last edited:

Agar25

Apr 12, 2018
Jesus F Christ that thread “ I pulled a gun on a drunk driver because EX COP DNA”

This fucking country man

Last edited: