• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bro I'm so hype SFG is on Apple Music now.

This shit was on repeat my senior year of HS. GOOD DAYS.

pepe_silvia

Oct 27, 2017
you know what we both need Nabs ?

I just put that on yesterday.

Jay Electronica said:
Have you ever ever ever been depressed so bad
It was a struggle every day not to regret your past
Feeling cursed like you never ever get your swag
And you was speeding down the highway when your threshold pass
When you cried all your tears out
And one page of your diary can tell you what your year 'bout

I love that bar

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
he's pretty much dead on tho tbh. tetris battle royale is the first killer app for Real Actual Gamers

also i defer to Yams that Jay Elec kinda sucks

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
Yeah, after Fun! I expected Vince would have more of a basic-ass social media profile.

Call me when he works with SOPHIE again instead of Tyga.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
I've never listened to So Far So Gone. Any must listen tracks?
1. Lust for Life
2. Houstatlantavegas
3. Successful
4. Let's Call It Off
5. November 18th
6. Ignant Shit
7. A Night Off
8. Say What's Real
9. Little Bit
10. Best I Ever Had
11. Unstoppable (Remix)
12. Uptown
13. Sooner Than Later
14. Bria's Interlude
15. The Calm
16. Outro
17. Brand New

shenden

Oct 27, 2017

New Czarface album, and I still feel the albums from Czar don't deliver wether they've featured MF Doom or now GhostFace.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
New Czarface album, and I still feel the albums from Czar don't deliver wether they've featured MF Doom or now GhostFace.
Czarface just makes subpar 2004 imitation comic book DOOM rap and whenever they feature someone, the feature gets drawn into their orbit of mediocrity and becomes mediocre by association.

Bacon

Oct 26, 2017
Seems like half my spotify friends are listening to SFG today. Drake really about to chart with a 10 year old mixtape.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vince got me positively enraged.

This man has the nerve, THE NERVE, to talk down to the greatest video game console of all time? Just because he wants to play 2K and CoD?

Granadier

Nov 4, 2018
1. Lust for Life
2. Houstatlantavegas
3. Successful
4. Let's Call It Off
5. November 18th
6. Ignant Shit
7. A Night Off
8. Say What's Real
9. Little Bit
10. Best I Ever Had
11. Unstoppable (Remix)
12. Uptown
13. Sooner Than Later
14. Bria's Interlude
15. The Calm
16. Outro
17. Brand New
giphy.gif

you ain't wrong

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So AJ Tracey made the first Country-UK Drill song. It's slyly a tune. Some nice guitars, with a reference to Gunna:

Granadier

Nov 4, 2018
FFIX might be my favourite FF. nostalgia tells me that FFVII should be my fav but I replayed FFIX recently and it was magical
Same dude, same. Also I don't care that it's been on other platforms for years, seeing it load up and playing as Vivi on my Switch was an experience.

Also Tetra Master is GOAT

edit: Switch not Swift. this week has been long

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I got banned because of some dumb ass joke that wasn't even seen because of a thread closure. What were the impressions for Travis Scott's trash ass performance at the Grammy's? I can't believe people still invite him to represent the genre.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
a racist sweater seems like a weird straw to break the camels back when it comes to realizing Floyd is human garbage considering his decades long history of beating women and saying racist and homophobic shit, but hey, better late than never i guess

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
also i forgot to say that Juicy video is fantastic. what a strange career renaissance

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Aight my music docket is fully dry. It feels like 2019 is the inverse of 2018 thus far, basically nothing big dropping so far vs. in 2018 where you couldn't get a breather for anything. I don't like either extremes, really.

What's most worth/notable to listen to that dropped since i am > i was? Besides Future and James Blake.

kai3345

Oct 25, 2017
Aight my music docket is fully dry. It feels like 2019 is the inverse of 2018 thus far, basically nothing big dropping so far vs. in 2018 where you couldn't get a breather for anything. I don't like either extremes, really.

What's most worth/notable to listen to that dropped since i am > i was? Besides Future and James Blake.

If you're into the emo shit

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017

new Warm Brew: https://open.spotify.com/album/2gto9hCqKyEjJwjweyUvws

if you liked Don Toliver, then this album from Tdot illdude that Des repped the other day: https://open.spotify.com/album/6jlPLFzQyHefiWhCATL7RA

besides Blake i'm still mostly listening to last year's aotys like smino, Trippie, SahBabii, Kyle, Saba etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.