• An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 1 day, 10 hours, 42 minutes, 23 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Hip-Hop ERA |OT2| I Put the Fish in My Glove and I Freaked It.

Sou Da

Oct 25, 2017
I just fucking found out that the "All My Heroes are Cornballs" audio video is just a big Capcom vs SNK tribute.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California
that MOST HYPED UPCOMING WOMEN DIRECTED SUPERHERO MOVIE thread on the front page is the most neoliberal thread title ive ever seen

more 👏 women 👏 ruining 👏 cinema 👏

People will make Star Wars threads but will refuse to "Star" in the "War" of capitalistic companies monopolizing markets, stimulating our desire for nostalgia and endlessly emptying our pockets to consume their products.

Last edited:

Icolin

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
People will make Star Wars threads but will refuse to "Star" in the "War" of capitalistic companies monopolizing markets, stimulating our desire for nostalgia and endlessly emptying our pockets to consume their products.

that MOST HYPED UPCOMING WOMEN DIRECTED SUPERHERO MOVIE thread on the front page is the most neoliberal thread title ive ever seen

more 👏 women 👏 ruining 👏 cinema 👏
same energy as "we need more female billionaires" lmfaoooooooo

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Watched a movie called Blindspotting, anyone hear of it? Hip hop musical sort of, has one of the dudes from Hamilton I guess and the movie has a play-like presentation.

Pretty interesting.

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
Oh I'm sorry i thought this was the hip-hop thread- a modless, lawless land where we don't judge

See first of all, that comment wasn't even about me, i was sticking up for a friend

Don Dada

Oct 27, 2017
Not going to lie that 90 mins of the game flew by on the first listen. Dom Kennedy really nails a good 2019 west coast vibe on this.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Didn’t realise Roc dropped another album, he is prolific! I’ll probably wait for streaming though, 30 bucks is way too much for some mp3s lol and I can’t be arsed finding it through other means. His other stuff came to Spotify after a few months.

Will definitely check out the Ka feature though.

tatsu123

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn’t realise Roc dropped another album, he is prolific! I’ll probably wait for streaming though, 30 bucks is way too much for some mp3s lol and I can’t be arsed finding it through other means. His other stuff came to Spotify after a few months.

Will definitely check out the Ka feature though.

lol Roc is so fucking ridiculous i swear.
:( LOL