• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
This is quintessential Pitchfork-core from every phase of this decade, lmao.

I can't hate, considering I'm pretty sure that mine would look similar.
Absolutely. I would say Danny Brown and Kendrick are my favorite two rappers of the decade straight up. Vampire Weekend I only really got into in 2017 after falling off their music post-Contra. Vince Staples is pretty surprising, but he's got a lot of repeatable material and has released a lot.

I feel like a lot of this is when I'm at the gym or commuting to work.. or listening with my ex (VW)

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
haaaahahahahah

fun story; in high school, i went to chill with a buddy at his house for the first time after school. after we walked in he went to take a leak and i took a look around his living room while i waited. i noticed a ziplock bag (snack sized, not even the full 16 oz) sitting on top of the mantle with a bunch of greyish white powder in it. he walked back in the room and i picked it up and was like "the fuck is this?" he proceeded to explain that his aunt was embroiled in a bitter estate dispute regarding his grandmother, and as a result had taken her body, had it cremated, then divvied it up into ziplocks and mailed it 2nd day air to the rest of the siblings. apparently they were planning on getting an urn, left the ashes where the urn would have been, and just kind of forgot about it for months. he'd go one to become one of my closest friends i've ever had. RIP Alex, this world was far more boring than you deserved
I didn't mean any disrespect to your friend. RIP

I found Koozek on Twitter:

Facts. Kooz is definitely an Apple Music guy

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Just bought a ticket to see Parasite on the 16th. I haven't seen a trailer or read anything about the story. I just know what you guys said in the thread about it being very good, so I'm excited!

God, that Ray J video is good, lol. And new AK & Jai too?

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
With no hype or rollout whatsoever who is reaaaady for a 20 song, 67min French Montana album? Anyone? Haaaaaaaaaan*

* smh I of course say this snark before seeing and hearing the track produced by Londonondatrack featuring PND which is actually smooth enough

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
With no hype or rollout whatsoever who is reaaaady for a 20 song, 67min French Montana album? Anyone? Haaaaaaaaaan*

* smh I of course say this snark before seeing and hearing the track produced by Londonondatrack featuring PND which is actually smooth enough

This just made me think- we're a few days from the 5 year anniversary of Mac & Cheese 4 EP, one of the waviest out of nowhere drops of our lifetime.

collige

Oct 31, 2017

I mean, No Stylist was pretty great

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coke Wave 2 and those old street dvds have warranted giving whatever goofy shit French is up to lately a listen in my book

also FREE MAX B

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
french put lockjaw featuring kodak on this album???? that song from 2016 lol

stealth edit: no shopping with drake on there too wow stream numbers inflation all the way

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As much as I like the aesthetic of this new era, I feel Abel is being too superficial in his cribbing from "Fear and Loathing". Like, get weird with the music instead of being pop-weird.

RELEASE THE ONEOHTRIX COLLABS, COWARD.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017

Damn, I fuck with this heavy. I assume he's going to do Blinding Lights on tomorrow's show? (which they tape on Thursday).

Incredible.

If we're reflecting on the last decade of hip-hop, Ray J's interview that breathed life into The Breakfast Club has to be one of the highlights when it comes to hip-hop fuckery. It NEVER gets old.

Are we live? We live? Okay, so I ain't gon' curse. But these PUNK, FAGGOTS, and - excuse my language but you know what I'm sayin', be whoever you want to be, love whoever you want to love, I ain't mean it like that.

Yee: Alright, Ray J, but let me ask you something, you know that Fab jokes around on Twitter all the ti-
Ray J: FUCK THAT N***A

Ray J: I promise you, Ima have Fab call up there, and he's gonna apologize to The Breakfast Club, and he's gonna apologize to me for being a broke-ass, bitch-ass n***a. I got 6 Rolls-Royces outside, 2 Bentleys, my girlfriend just bought a Bentley, n***a. Quit playing games with this shit.
Yee: I like Ray J a lot a-
Ray J: FUCK THIS N***A, fuck Fabolous, fuck that whole team, n***a. Ima smack the shit out that bitch-ass n***a. Get Fab on the line right now, I'll smack the shit out of that n***a. Get my big homies on the phone, that like n***as, and they gon' rape that n***a. Bend that n***a over and stick it in that n***a booty.
Envy: ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT
Yee: Oh my god, oh my god
Ray J: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK
Envy: Alright we gon' squash this out, Ray, appreciate you calling i-
Ray J: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

On that note, what was y'all favourite hip-hop fuckery of the last decade?

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018

outro fire

that slide song with blueface and lil tjay is pretty big i guess (tjay carried it big time tho)

french got some solid tapes and singles in the past

french put lockjaw featuring kodak on this album???? that song from 2016 lol

stealth edit: no shopping with drake on there too wow stream numbers inflation all the way

It's more this is my
Hub for new music and I haven't seen a single mention of his name , More Nav mentions in the last 24hrs than French has had in probably years here lol

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
pnd and the weeknd saving the 2020s already

oh BROTHER this guy stinks
i know it's a hella boomer complaint but i think it's lame that Colbert does this super rehearsed shit. why bother calling your performances live if you're just gonna do this anyway

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar

It's more this is my
Hub for new music and I haven't seen a single mention of his name , More Nav mentions in the last 24hrs than French has had in probably years here lol

lmfaoooooooo

i know it's a hella boomer complaint but i think it's lame that Colbert does this super rehearsed shit. why bother calling your performances live if you're just gonna do this anyway

safer for networks

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Why can't it be live and a nontraditional performance?

Ain't a boomer complaint, just a weird one. Either this or they squirrel around a 5'x5' stage for 3 minutes like every other live act.

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California
also im pretty sure the vast majority of colbert music performances are standard live late-night performances? not like heartless is a significantly different song live either

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why can't it be live and a nontraditional performance?

Ain't a boomer complaint, just a weird one. Either this or they squirrel around a 5'x5' stage for 3 minutes like every other live act.
well, because it's very clearly not live at all and that's kind of my point. he's lipsynching his whole performance on a soundstage, then they're showing playback and even doing goofy Goldeneye sound effects when he's walking up the stairs before cutting into the audience reaction. it's like a video premiere

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
though who cares what i think since i think the weekend sucks ass anyway. that nedarb/ZF song is hilarious though, shoutouts Ico

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Jay Electronica must have a clause where he has to release a verse a year or he loses something.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
To the surprise of no one, Ni**as in Paris is still the greatest

"Your whip so cold" -This old thing?
ACT LIKE YOU'LL EVER BE AROUND MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE THIS AGAIN

anime-car-accident-gif-2.gif

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Parasite and Knives Out are my two favs. But then again i haven't seen that many movies aside from MCU ones.
Might check out Irishman.

Status
Not open for further replies.