• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde
Aight my music docket is fully dry. It feels like 2019 is the inverse of 2018 thus far, basically nothing big dropping so far vs. in 2018 where you couldn't get a breather for anything. I don't like either extremes, really.

What's most worth/notable to listen to that dropped since i am > i was? Besides Future and James Blake.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's kind of crazy that 21 after this horrible ice thing will become a superstar. And not him becoming a fraud.

21 Savage is of man the people.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Idk how good the whole album is becauss I haven't heard It, because this track and it's paralyzing vocal has been on repeat . Felt the need to share

T-Money

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Xbox 360 was the peak of gaming for me, but maybe just because it was my high school console. I don't think so though, it was really fucking great.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Some songs are a bit different though because of samples (like the Chrono Trigger track) and the Demi Lovato track is gone.

Never cared for Were Done but whatever they did to Never Been and The Statement is unforgivable...

Guess I have to stick to this mixtape now. Ugh.

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde
Xbox 360 was the peak of gaming for me, but maybe just because it was my high school console. I don't think so though, it was really fucking great.
As a life long pc gamer too voice comms weren't anything new to me but there was nothing like those early days of xbox 360 live man. I made legit friendships through GoW/Halo 3 XBL chat. Party chat killed it but it was also kinda dying due to toxicity.

That meme thats like "when your halo 3 buddy hasnt been online in 5 years" is real

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
I'm no lawyer, but this is blowing up on r/hhh:

As a part of his guilty plea deal, Tekashi 6ix9ine will face no prison time as he agrees to:

The defendant's obligations under this agreement are as follows: That he shall truthfully and completely disclose all information of the activities of himself and others to the U.S. Attorney's Office; that he will cooperate fully with the New York City Police Department, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, Homeland Security Investigations, and any other law enforcement agency; that he shall attend all meetings of the Office; that he shall provide to the Office upon request any document; that he shall truthfully testify before the grand jury or at any trial; that he shall bring to the Office's attention all crimes which he has committed; and that he shall commit no further crimes.

WOW

Oct 27, 2018
Does this happen in this thread for anyone else?

P62ehD4.png

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
After relistening to the past XXL cyphers, I've been wondering in my head

If there's a verse blatantly better than the others in a posse cut, should it go first, last, or in the middle?

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
This Tdot Illdude project is like what every PND project would sound like if he didn't sell all of his good songwriting to bigger artists.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
With "So Far Gone" back on streaming services, I hope "Nostalgia, Ultra" gets a nice release at some point in the future. Before I die.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the eagles will shut that shit down
Well, Don Henley just seems like an asshole with no respect for anything not rock.

Considering Frank reportedly played the song live with a different arrangement, he could always re-record the track.

But, this is all just a pipe dream anyway, since Frank does what he wants when he wants.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
anyone recognize the sound that plays at 3:50 at the end of that? part of me wants to say it's an OG Dr Who sound effect, but it might just be some effect that's i got out of a sample pack ages ago that's been kicking around my MPC library for a decade

Status
Not open for further replies.