• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Stormzy is going to drop on the day Jezza becomes PM 🙏

Or the day the country is irreparably fucked

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
I grieve in stereo,
The stereo sounds strange.
I know that if you hide
It doesn't go away

images

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
New Stormzy

Album launches tomorrow.

So excited for this, every single has slapped thus far.

I hope the intro delivers. First Things First one of my favourite songs of the past few years.

Before he takes a shot, I'll shoot him first (Shoot him first)
And poor mum, we was going through her purse (Through her purse)
We were doing road and doing church
Looked the devil in his face like, "motherfucker, do your worst"
Still here tryna find another blessing
I'm over-loyal, man, I'll ride for what I'm repping
Dark times, n***as dying in recession
You was fighting with your girl when I was fighting my depression, wait

mad-max-fury-road-5.gif

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
I missed any minor mention in this thread, but any songs in this new Game album worth a listen? Game is a cornball but he sometimes come through with a good song or two (well, his features do).

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I missed any minor mention in this thread, but any songs in this new Game album worth a listen? Game is a cornball but he sometimes come through with a good song or two (well, his features do).
I really like the track with Masego. There are some good tunes on there so it's worth it to at least give it a spin. Pretty good beat selection as well. It's just too long.

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
I really like the track with Masego. There are some good tunes on there so it's worth it to at least give it a spin. Pretty good beat selection as well. It's just too long.

A rap album that is too long? In 2019? Surely you jest!

And yeah, Game has always had a great ear for beats. I'll give it a listen, thanks.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Love to live in Ireland and be effected by Britain constantly fucking itself without any way to stop it.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I know I shouldn't be surprised but man all the album of the year list lacking in hip-hop really bummed me out. You get Tyler and maybe Freddie and that's it pretty much. Maybe it was a "weak "year like some of said but idk, this feels like a recurring thing unless it's Kendrick. Thank fuck no one has really gone full edge lord and elevated JIK yet

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Just discovered the $uicideboy$. Better late than never.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
a bunch of daily mail and the sun reading boomers fucking up the UK's future
It's just...crushing. It just fills you with despair to see people lacking the sheer empathy to care for one another. Couple that with the destructive forces of the Mirror, the Sun, and the BBC itself, and it's truly sickening to see democracy die with thunderous applause.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
fuck man.. i need to get out of this country. I love London but this country is going down the drain. I'm down right now. Come January I'm looking for jobs in Berlin. How does one deal with friends who vote for shit like this too?

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
revenge of the sith but IRL

It's just...crushing. It just fills you with despair to see people lacking the sheer empathy to care for one another. Couple that with the destructive forces of the Mirror, the Sun, and the BBC itself, and it's truly sickening to see democracy die with thunderous applause.

very much looking forward to more populist far right shitstain billionaire puppets get into power as the hellworld timeline continues

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
The first referendum alone made it so that I'd pretty much never take a job in the UK, and everyone in the UK is trying to escape as fast as they can, making competition for domestic jobs even greater.

Not a direct economic effect and plenty of people have it way worse but just saying, the ignorance of your nation harms everyone.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck nationalism. What is the virtue of nationalism? It is an accident of birth which nation you a born in. It was nothing you did for your own merit. You didn't earn that. Why should we automatically feel that other people who were born by accident in that nation have something special in common with us and are more important?

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
well this fucking blows. feeling especially bad for the homies in Scotland and Ireland. as an American, this is the final nail in the coffin for our friends across the pond lording over us about how dumb we are, but boy does this fill me with fucking dread.
Love to live in Ireland and be effected by Britain constantly fucking itself without any way to stop it.

i hear unification talks had gotten a bit louder recently post-Brexit vote, think this will move that needle at all?

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
fuck man.. i need to get out of this country. I love London but this country is going down the drain. I'm down right now. Come January I'm looking for jobs in Berlin. How does one deal with friends who vote for shit like this too?

Ain't much better in the US, sadly. Politics suck so much in general.

I dunno, I've always thought about moving to a place with better urban planning. So tired of suburban sprawl and having to rely on cars.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

Pouring one out for my friends in the UK. Out of two close ones one has already been granted the permission to stay post Brexit, but the other one I think is really 50/50, she just got there this fall and is doing freelance work.

Kush, if Berlin doesn't pan out I'll always be up for sorting you out in the Amsterdam night life.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
I personally don't; luckily have nobody remotely close to me who would have say, voted for Trump, but that's partly from years of exiting people form my life with certain values, or lake-there-of IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.