• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017

zujBQht.gif

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
I had high expectations for 1917 and Weathering With You, yet lo and behold Bad Boys was my fav of the bunch.

gonna have to play shake ya tail feather to commemorate.
Gonna see Bad Boys later on today. Stoked that ive been hearing good things. My favorite duo in comedy next to Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
And it's like that, lil' bitch
MVP, I don't get no sleep, no, I don't like that, lil' bitch
Bust that open, I want that ocean, yeah that bite back, lil' bitch
Do it bite back, lil' bitch? Need two life jackets, lil' bitch

RvFPnXD.gif

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Bad Boys was so much fun. Loved the pacing and the movie actually gets progressively better throughout.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
I like the snippet but those comments dont sound too happy. lol

oh nevermind, all those people think bickenhead is original.

Last edited:

Illithid Dude

Oct 26, 2017
consumate a long gestating attraction with this beautiful girl on new years eve, go to tokyo excited to maybe start a relationship, get back, and boom - she's dating her bandmate. simp hours brehs.

anyway. got the script for damien chazelle's next movie babylon. pm me if you want it.

Oct 26, 2017

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
consumate a long gestating attraction with this beautiful girl on new years eve, go to tokyo excited to maybe start a relationship, get back, and boom - she's dating her bandmate. simp hours brehs.

anyway. got the script for damien chazelle's next movie babylon. pm me if you want it.

[muffled] Are you drunk right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.