• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

Oct 25, 2017

Treat it like a jet, not a sports car
Treat her like a dog or a sports car
Dashboard, big screen like a sports bar

C86AD453C59CA3B606E3E56BF2BB22909ABD5E3F

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
UGK_Ridin%27_Dirty_1996.jpg

Finished Ridin' Dirty the other day. I found the album...surprisingly smooth? I dunno, I guess I didn't know much about UGK beyond Int'l Players Athem and was expecting something that went a bit harder since UGK are younger and hungrier. Although thinking about it, Int'l Players Anthem is such a feelgood track I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.

I enjoyed the album a lot, but it didn't grab me as much as I was hoping. Pimp C and Bun B are always great throughout and I certainly wouldn't say there was anything wrong with the album's beats. I think I'll need to revisit this one later.

Next up is The Infamous by Mobb Deep. Yep, I have never listened to that album.

kai3345

Oct 25, 2017
quarantine finally got me to reup on spotify premium. went to the rap caviar playlist on my run this morning - literally EVERY SINGLE SONG was (ft. Dababy & Lil Baby)

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
quarantine finally got me to reup on spotify premium. went to the rap caviar playlist on my run this morning - literally EVERY SINGLE SONG was (ft. Dababy & Lil Baby)
Rap Caviar is basically the bucket where all major-label pop rap is dumped. Not entirely surprised that your playlist was all Baby and Baby, since it is an accurate screenshot of who's massive in this field right now. I'd imagine you also got the new tracks from A Boogie, Lil Uzi, one or two Pop Smoke tracks, etc.
It's like 60% pomegranates and 40% nymphs.
Oh, that sounds dope! Seems to be the same well of inspiration of "2017-2019", danceable but a little bit noisier. I'd imagine then, if "2017-2019" was closer to "Nymphs", this album will be closer to "Pomegranates".

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
Another new RTJ song just premiered on beats radio. Another banger. I think it's up on Spotify already, ooh LA LA. 2/2 so far.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was kind of afraid one of them would just be giving Ye a spiritual handjob the whole time. Also that Cambridge Union interview is gold

I prefer that one. They basically say they dont agree with kanye but as a black man he deals with enough knocking him. And then saying hes man who made Jesus Walks and no one can take that from him.

Brockhampton gave best response to Kanye I've seen oddly.

"We love Kanye, we always will."
Q: How do you feel about modern Kanye?
"I don't love modern Kanye."

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Fantano gave the new Gambino a 4 lol that's gonna piss some people off (even though it's about right).

cb1115

Oct 25, 2017
definitely sounds like they're going for a different sound this time, which is much needed

I only listened to RTJ3 once and remember absolutely nothing about it

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yankee And The Brave is a bop, Ooh La La is a pretty different sound but the loop just feels too repetitive.

RTJ3 was straight fire from start to finish so I don't know what to expect for RTJ4, interesting direction nonetheless. Feels like wiping the slate clean from the previous trilogy.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Ya'll already made me like Nardwuar, i have no room for Fantano and that old dude that sings rap songs in his car. Stop pressin lol

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Big Sean album, "Detroit 2", coming soon

Video implies there'll be features by Post Malone, Young Thug, Wiz Khalifa, and more. Production seems to feature Mike Will, Hit-Boy, and more.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
it's feeling like a zaytoven murdering piano keys kind of day:

i'm true to the game and fuck all that playin
you see where I came from

Status
Not open for further replies.