• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
Its fun for sure, but I wouldn't call it strong. Its one of his bests at least.

I just feel like every other bar is a punchline/wordplay and its a very old shtick.

you mean corny punchline with one of the following adlibs at the end:

woah
boi
swerve
oh god

A night club anthem. No body respected each other when that song came on. My own cousin flipped me off

underrated aspect of the song is the beat switch when it really utilizes the soul sample that was playing at the start of the song, kanye with the production back then was unstoppable

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Big Sean really is giving a lot of air time to trying to put Kash Doll on but I haven't listened to a song yet that she hasn't ruined by starting rapping on it.

IneptEMP

Jan 14, 2019
Wait, what?

Official or leaked?

I mean

I listened to something called Whole Lotta Red on Google Play Music. I wasnt even looking for it, I was just on the artist page for Playboi Carti and it was there. Purely coincidential

IDK if it's an accidental early drop or what. But it's out on that streaming service. I was wondering why there weren't any posts here or articles on it yet.

There's two Lil Uzi Vert features, Travis Scott, Gucci Mane, and Lil Yachty

Edit 2: It might not be official. But it's fire. One of the songs weirdly dropped volume, there's some abrupt ends to songs followed by a few seconds of silence, etc

Last edited:

IneptEMP

Jan 14, 2019
Is Google Play Music such a small platform that a hotly anticipated album dropped on a whole streaming service and literally no one knows about it? lmao

I almost had a mind to post on r/hhh but I don't want this shit pulled from the site. Let me listen to this again

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is Google Play Music such a small platform that a hotly anticipated album dropped on a whole streaming service and literally no one knows about it? lmao

I almost had a mind to post on r/hhh but I don't want this shit pulled from the site. Let me listen to this again
It's likely a bunch of leaks. KTT2 hasn't melted down; so it likely isn't real. If it's got "Piru" with Offset or "Molly", then someone just uploaded a comp of tracks under Carti's name.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Probably a compilation of leaked tracks. Word would have definitely got around on KTT or Reddit by now if it was a legit leak.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nine Inch Nails dropped Ghosts V and Ghosts VI for free.

store.nin.com

GHOSTS V: TOGETHER AND GHOSTS VI: LOCUSTS

Ghosts V: Together and Ghosts VI: Locusts MP3 Downloads. DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK Please keep in mind these files are not directly available on your phone or mobile device. You will need to download to a computer first. At that point you can un-zip the files and then transfer them to your media...

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
Nine Inch Nails dropped Ghosts V and Ghosts VI for free.

store.nin.com

GHOSTS V: TOGETHER AND GHOSTS VI: LOCUSTS

Ghosts V: Together and Ghosts VI: Locusts MP3 Downloads. DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK Please keep in mind these files are not directly available on your phone or mobile device. You will need to download to a computer first. At that point you can un-zip the files and then transfer them to your media...

And they are so good.

Illithid Dude

Oct 26, 2017

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
My friend just dropped his album and it's absolutely incredible. I'd like to ask of you to give it a spin. Not because he's my friend, but because it truly is a really good record. It doesn't matter if you don't speak Dutch since a big part of it is in the many languages they speak in Ghana. He went to Ghana to learn about his roots and made most of this album while he was there with the help of local musicians, so don't expect a traditional rap album. It has a lot of live instrumentation. I really love this album to bits. Thanks in advance for listening brehs ❤️.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
My friend just dropped his album and it's absolutely incredible. I'd like to ask of you to give it a spin. Not because he's my friend, but because it truly is a really good record. It doesn't matter if you don't speak Dutch since a big part of it is in the many languages they speak in Ghana. He went to Ghana to learn about his roots and made most of this album while he was there with the help of local musicians, so don't expect a traditional rap album. It has a lot of live instrumentation. I really love this album to bits. Thanks in advance for listening brehs ❤.

Not available in the US outside of track 5 :( I was looking forward to hearing to Ewe bars

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
My friend just dropped his album and it's absolutely incredible. I'd like to ask of you to give it a spin. Not because he's my friend, but because it truly is a really good record. It doesn't matter if you don't speak Dutch since a big part of it is in the many languages they speak in Ghana. He went to Ghana to learn about his roots and made most of this album while he was there with the help of local musicians, so don't expect a traditional rap album. It has a lot of live instrumentation. I really love this album to bits. Thanks in advance for listening brehs ❤.

I'm always down to listen to anything with an African influence, I'll check this out when it comes out stateside

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Also old Bon Iver with some new live renditions. Blood Bank came out as a single a while ago and is even better than the original track, so I'm excited to hear the rest.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.