• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
I'm going to watch it on thursday. That I Got 5 On It remix got me so hype.

without spoiling anything...there's some other cool choices of music in the film

ending is wild too

I'm sure it was posted before but goddamn

😭😭
giphy.gif

some more good ones:

Last edited:

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017

"We forever in business with Drake. We forever in business with Drake. We forever in business with Drake. All I can tell you is that we forever in business with Drake."

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Any upcoming releases have dates attached to them? Q and Injury Reserve probably coming within a month?

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i get a kick out of the fact that the sample for Old Town Road is a Nine Inch Nails song

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nav is so despeate to be liked its kind of sad. He needs to be on an episode of Vice's 'The Therapist' with Siri Sat Nam Singh.

From the Pitchfrok article:
"he cackles while singing along to the chorus of "Sweet Dreams" as it plays from the restaurant's speakers."
Need this ASAP.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO the title really is just "Lunch With Nav". even when he gets headlines they're boring as fuck

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's just the difference between living comfortably and living life as a superstar. Like right now, I'm sure he can live comfortably, but he isn't doing enough numbers to be penthouse status, Nobu every night status, renting out hotel floors in Paris status, etc. He'll do fine enough just being one of the Weeknd's friends, writing the occasional song, and racking up co-production credits, but it's clear he wants to be superstar status.

Which makes the fact he's three projects in and still lacks basic things like a presence or a knack for poppy hooks a shame. I hope he succeeds but he's just too vanilla of a trap artist for his own good. Hell, even French, as mediocre as he can be, still can do decent things if he tries like "Poison" or "No Stylist."

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde
I mean what's Nav's brand? High school dork who made some dope beats so gets to fuck struggling actresses now. Is he doing anything 12 other dudes in the industry aren't doing rn?

Status
Not open for further replies.