• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
somebody repace this with Ye's face

QQiIGUX.png

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did a full spin of new Fewtch in the gym. It didn;t get me as gassed as Future normally does. Only a few songs stuck out, but might have been focused on the workout too much.

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde
Still early but I think it's his most solid release since DS2. Everyone raves about Future/Hndxx but I only go back to maybe 3-4 songs on each side. DS2 was the last time he dropped something I could leave on front to back and be cool with. Wizrd hits that for me. Right as it starts feeling/sounding samey it switches up. Sometimes in the same song lol.

It's a good release. Bless up.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i only remember the Keef remix back then (which Keef had no involvement in or even knowledge of, iirc)
you're thinking of Young Chop, but he got over it pretty quick. also resulted in this hilariously awkward video when Ye sent one of his cracker ass engineers to Keef's grandmothers house while he was on house arrest to record his verse for the remix:

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I could never make it through a full future project. In on making playlist over the years more lit

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
i was wondering if i was the only one thrown off by the alien auto tune in mixed personalities. thought i was buggin

Don Dada

Oct 27, 2017
Big up to the UK massive

Wu, PE and De La Soul going on an arena tour doing their debut albums all hosted by Premo

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde
The more I listen to Wizrd the more I like it. It's up there with DS2.

Future Hndrxx Presents: The WIZRD in stores now.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Let's all take a moment to appreciate that a new Future album has generated this much positive discussion. Great gym album too btw , during my workout my head is constantly JayZheadbob.gif , I must look insane

Status
Not open for further replies.