• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
met the guy who now currently has the kanye x donald trump signed maga hat "with the changed brim" and learned about how kanye "allegedly" went on an insane anti-islam rant in chicago, which would obviously be incredibly distressing if true, that caused a huge amount of the yeezy staff to quit and brought the company to the knees it currently rests on now.
Kanye really on that Fox News wave.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
iZz0hSn.png

KING

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
damn and i didn't even tell you guys how my friend was trying to sell theophilus london a pair of raf aw90-something leather pants so we went to a party he was DJing at, bounced from that to another party, and met the guy who now currently has the kanye x donald trump signed maga hat "with the changed brim" and learned about how kanye "allegedly" went on an insane anti-islam rant in chicago, which would obviously be incredibly distressing if true, that caused a huge amount of the yeezy staff to quit and brought the company to the knees it currently rests on now. i sincerely hope this was a product of the snake and leach known as candice owens who once poisoned ye's mind and has since had her influence flung away into the great nether. of course, this is unconfirmed, insider info my guys. you heard it here first, on the QT and very hush hush. we the superstar family now, and on this passover eve, i want to extend my gratitude to all the brown brothers on this page. we semites need to stand together. anti-semitism extends to both sides. i love tel aviv, jerusalem is ours to share, and fuck bibi. BELIEVE
This sounds like bullshit that would have leaked way before some random dude (esp. in a MAGA hat, who makes it sound like some fake news on Facebook that he's beating his chest to) at a party mentioned it, especially if it was meant to hurt Ye and employees felt wronged. TMZ would have been called. Even the exodus itself would've made the news.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This sounds like bullshit that would have leaked way before some random dude (esp. in a MAGA hat, who makes it sound like some fake news on Facebook that he's beating his chest to) at a party mentioned it, especially if it was meant to hurt Ye and employees felt wronged. TMZ would have been called. Even the exodus itself would've made the news.
Im pretty he is either drunk or high

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
even the Sunday Service treatment can't seem to save Fade. i love that sample but that song is a mess. it really breaks the illusion when it's followed by proper house music lol

Illithid Dude

Oct 26, 2017

The exodus did make news after the fact. KTT was talking about it, along with how Yeezy clothing is shutting down. Mind you, this is all back when Ye was in Chicago. The employees gave their reasoning for leaving as not wanting to go to Chicago, but the truth was Kanye's behavior.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This DaBaby album is actually good? Like, for what it is, it's hitting that trap spot a lot better than any other Migos solo record. It's lean and legitimately bangs.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
This DaBaby album is actually good? Like, for what it is, it's hitting that trap spot a lot better than any other Migos solo record. It's lean and legitimately bangs.

it's fire

dude has hilarious bars (his music videos are incredible too), and i love how every song just hits hard right off the bat

dababy starts spitting like a millisecond into these songs lol

Village

Oct 25, 2017
Finally Re-Found the violin version of Kanye's drive slow. I can now listen to that song again, shit sounds empty without the violins

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Where all my international rap fans at?! Big one for all the people on the global vibes..
UK + French + Dutch = Fredo + Lacrim + 3robi
Cross-border moves, the beat tres infectious

Plus one more for those on the Uk drill wave (KunaiDrilla ). This track (and Digga D himself) is making moves over right now:

Last edited:

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I really don't like 3robi. Most of his verses are trash and he ruins pretty much every song he's on. But he's making moves. I respect that.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar

https://www.hiphopdugout.com/videos...ld-back-when-one-of-his-dancers-twerks-on-him

Shout outs to Icolin for putting me onto Blond.
goodness gracious, I'm in my emotional bag right now

How are you this late to the Blond party.

Pull up a chair, and sob together with us.

I THOUGHT THAT I WAS DREAMING WHEN YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME.

i, i, i, know u gotta leave, leave, leave

take down some summertime

O7iVX4O.png

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Folks, I'm so excited! I'm seeing Young Early Sweat tomorrow with MIKE, Bbymutha, Black Noi$e, and more, and I'm really pumped up for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.