• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spindashing

Oct 25, 2017
Queens, New York

FrenchConventionalHellbender-max-1mb.gif

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018

If you would have told me even a month ago that the new Future album would be on constant rotation for me ( I mean constant, I bounce around on it everywhere I go to the gym, which is every day) id have given you a big ffffffohhhh.
Besides the bangers (IM A WELL KNOWN NUISANCE AND MY BITCH BAD) for me
it's weirdly... inspiring?

The come up on "Never Stop" really gets me going :
Trying to show you love but you don't feel me...
You can tell I've been broke when you look into my eyes ...
Bringing tears to my eyes...
I'm living my second life..
You shoulda never given up on me without hearing my side of the story...
Tears in my eyes, I can't forget where I came from
Etc.
Legit gets me going something crazy, it's like a song I'm singing out loud with a mix of sadness and adrenaline. Sorry for the rant, my pre-workout just kicked in haha

Last edited:

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
man Diplo ghost producer talk manages to touch just every corner of the internet i frequent when it comes to music. every three or four months there's some topic on r/edmproduction about 'how do i become a ghost producer' and he's tied with Carnage as the go-to suggestion for the type you could shop out beats to. it's almost a meme at this point lol

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
btw you a HEALTH fan, torre? if so, any thoughts on the new one?

kai3345

Oct 25, 2017
seeing jpegmafia and vince staples in austin tonight. v stoked. anyone else been to any of the shows on this tour yet?

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
seeing jpegmafia and vince staples in austin tonight. v stoked. anyone else been to any of the shows on this tour yet?
Not yet, but I'm still debating hitting up the LA show since Vince might go all out to end the tour.

Having seen both those artists solo though, you're in for a good time. Peggy's performances live are absolutely fuego.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I been in the game for a long time
Sixteen hours that's a long flight
You rob me you rob from the wrong guy
She dated me at the wrong time

tenor.gif

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Malik with the meta commentary on fraudulent fashion industry. Instead of ripping directly he's putting a fake Kanye up there to point out the difference between Use Value and Exchange Value. There is an aura that surrounds the original, even the most perfect reproduction lacks the unique presence of the original. Thus the aura of the original is withered. This is all based on the teachings of philosopher Walter Benjamin, specifically "The Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction". The fashion industry is this concept gone mad, so Malik is turning it back against the bourgeois.

Truly enlightening.

Last edited:

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
One Punch Man featuring Ski Mask the Slump God
There has never been a more canon feature.

Add in denzel curry and the FL is eatinggg. We out here

kai3345

Oct 25, 2017
so I got mixed up and Peggy didn't play but it was still a dope show. Vince ended it by just playing the entire mac miller tiny desk show and it was so good

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Guy I've been off and on with for like seven years tonight hits me with a " If you were here right now I'd let you kiss me... but I've said this before that you and I won't work. We are too different. Goodnight handsome. You know you always have a special place in this heart."

So I just hit myself with an Aubrey Marvin's Room+Redemption 1/2 punch. Real gay shit Breh's, but cathartic.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Guy I've been off and on with for like seven years tonight hits me with a " If you were here right now I'd let you kiss me... but I've said this before that you and I won't work. We are too different. Goodnight handsome. You know you always have a special place in this heart."

So I just hit myself with an Aubrey Marvin's Room+Redemption 1/2 punch. Real gay shit Breh's, but cathartic.

My guy, chill out with the "gay shit" stuff and have a couple of drinks. Drake it out.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
most gay ppl i know have better taste in music than Drake anyway

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
My guy, chill out with the "gay shit" stuff and have a couple of drinks. Drake it out.
Yep, absolutely no need for shit like that.

???? Um I'm actually gay though , that's the joke. I'm just poking fun at myself. Your allied POV is very much appreciated though🙏🏽.
Between this and getting an unwarned ban for " homophobia" ( of course it was in a PopEra thread, they're so touchy) I think I'm just gonna change my avatar to a rainbow something .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.