• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
DzLER4IUwAAKHD3.jpg

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i am by no means a travis scott fan but i wouldn't morally equate fairly standard industry sliminess to beating women. those first two links do explain why that whole chapter of his life seems to be omitted from any profiles done on him tho

Oct 29, 2017
So not sure how many people know, but the UK scene experienced a loss a couple days ago... rapper Cadet passed away in a car crash. He's been in the scene for over 10 years but was only jsut making it big in the charts. Real sad, and was a proper MC who could rap his arse off. Some choice cuts posted below showing his deeper side:
A song about him being an actual slut, the reactions from the women behind are great:

And the time he beefed with his cousin, Krept, of Krept & Konan (the biggest UK rap duo), a deep personal tune directed at him:

and then his cousin replied as well.... real personal and introspective stuff. Why I rated him:

Bruh.. DigDat had a HUGE 2018. His song airforce was literally maybe the UK drill song of the year. It was the first UK drill song to chart, man made history. Its a banger:

Shiiit, the Slut Freestyle is crazy good.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
glad 21 is out.

also oof that is a rough name on that lawyer. homeboys kids are gonna have a rough high school experience

overcast

Oct 25, 2017

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol wrong thread but it stands

edit: actually it was toku who brought this to my attention via twitter, so i guess it's tangentially related to the thread in a very roundabout way

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this situation is all kinds of awful. But hey, we live in an era where corporations act depressed on Twitter and act like humans as they fuck up our economies, our bodies, and our existences.

I hope all you Activision folks land on your feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.