• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017

1kBnk4c.gif

This album is like finding a witches tome that blasts my third eye across the universe. Incredible production.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Reminder, if you like X, this is who you're associated with:

#LongLiveJah may he guide to me an Apex Legends win..

overcast

Oct 25, 2017

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think a song has ever made me want to bounce at 64 beats per minute more than Uptown on SFG

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Yeah. It's a side project he dropped between "6 Feet Under the Moon" and "The OOZ". It's pretty good. Someone on KTT mentioned this album and I realized I listened to this album when I didn't "get" Krule. So, I checked it out and it's good.
Haha I was vibing to this and like three tracks in I thought it sounded a lot like a hiphop King Krule. Never heard this, it's pretty dope so far.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. It's a side project he dropped between "6 Feet Under the Moon" and "The OOZ". It's pretty good. Someone on KTT mentioned this album and I realized I listened to this album when I didn't "get" Krule. So, I checked it out and it's good.
THE OOZ is wack but i;;;;;;m honestly kinda shocked you've never bothered with ZOO KID before. A New Place To Drown is fantastic. of all the Frank nerds i thought u'd be down

Last edited:

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
6 ft is great too. i forgot about easy easy

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
THE OOZ is wack but i;;;;;;m honestly kinda shocked you've never bothered with ZOO KID before. A New Place To Drown is fantastic. of all the Frank nerds i thought u'd be down
I'm an uncultured heathen that tends to miss out on good albums.

Also, weird that Ariana Grande and Metro Boomin used the same sample.

Inkvoterad

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Out getting ribs is peak Krule.

Hate runs through my blood
What matter are words in love
But my heart always left above
I've gotta believe you now
I thought I'd never be sure about
But girl, I'm black and blue
So beaten down for you
Well, I'm beaten down and blue