• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
I done exploded, turned rapping to an art (Boom)
Swimming with the sharks (Shark), trapping when it's dark (Dark)
Better be smart (Smart), money make a n***a aim at your body parts (Rah)
Money make a n***a change, make him lose his heart (Change)
Me and Metro bring the pain, then we top the charts (Pain)
3400 Club Drive where we started
I was seventeen with a .15 carbon (B-r-r-rah), I turned into a goblin (Rah)
I was having dreams of getting rich off of robbin' (Robbin')
Fucked around, my grandma got sick, couldn't solve it (Who)
Two years later I got rich and I'm ballin' (Woo)

c1mpei1votl21.gif

This is up there with Ric Flair Drip as peak Offset/Metro. Effortless flow and flow switching. Mr. 'Set was definitely in his bag for this.

It's so bad it's good.
TBH, this. Got stuck in my head, but re-listened to it yesterday and the lyrics are.. exactly what E-40 gets and deserves to get shitted on for.

T-Money

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Off the top of my head recent RAPPER collaborations:
1) Offset & 21 Savage - Without Warning
2) Kid Cudi & Kanye West - KIDS SEE GHOSTS
3) Curren$y & Freddie Gibbs - Fetti
4) Young Thug & Future - Super Slimey
5) Drake & Future - WATTBA

let me know what im missing

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde
Shlohmo did his first BBC Radio 1 Essential Mix a few days ago. Seems like hes been out the spotliught for a bit but he back now. Its real nice and moody, def some new stuff in their. Apparently he has a new album coming out later this month.

Bonus, Four Tet takes on UK rap:

his new album is good and the bbc mix is good

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
OwOtacon Good stuff. A Kanye musical would be incredible and capture him better than a (Hollywood) biopic ever could imo.
I mean when you put so much of yourself into your music, a musical just makes sense as a biopic. Especially considering Kanye has songs like Last Call or Through The Wire which already self-canonise certain events of his life within his music.

Deleted member 2779

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean when you put so much of yourself into your music, a musical just makes sense as a biopic. Especially considering Kanye has songs like Last Call or Through The Wire which already self-canonise certain events of his life within his music.
Oh I was meaning a story told through theatre would be better than any sort of film haha. I don't think a film, musical or not, would necessarily be bad but it wouldn't have the same intimacy or power a live production would have.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
Oh I was meaning a story told through theatre would be better than any sort of film haha. I don't think a film, musical or not, would necessarily be bad but it wouldn't have the same intimacy or power a live production would have.
I agree with you there, especially because it revolves so heavily around live performances - Hey Mama at the Grammys being an important example.

Don Dada

Oct 27, 2017
Ay Kanye stans what's the story behind the car crash. Budden has hinted a few times it's bullshit and Mal was in that camp and only nods his head.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Off the top of my head recent RAPPER collaborations:
1) Offset & 21 Savage - Without Warning
2) Kid Cudi & Kanye West - KIDS SEE GHOSTS
3) Curren$y & Freddie Gibbs - Fetti
4) Young Thug & Future - Super Slimey
5) Drake & Future - WATTBA

let me know what im missing
The new Czarface albums
Drip Harder
That Future/Juice WRLD thing

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Ay Kanye stans what's the story behind the car crash. Budden has hinted a few times it's bullshit and Mal was in that camp and only nods his head.
I didn't even know this was a conspiracy. People are saying Payroll tapped his shit and GLC jumped in?

A quick google says it's hollow, at that. Plus there's police reports from the night of, apparently.

If it's a conspiracy, people would believe he crashed the car on purpose to cover-up anyways, though.

Don Dada

Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm not sure. It all ties into Ye does everything for attention so it could be the crash or the aftermath.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's barely 2 minutes long and it still feels like it drags at bits. I hope there's another single on the horizon.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
The beat is pretty generic but Q kills that shit. Definitely a short ass single to drop, but we'll wait and see.

I like that hook in the middle. Overall though, the track sounds a bit like Oxymoron Q.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Q usually makes long albums, but I definitely hope there is some unique instrumentation. This beat feels like a leftover.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
I've cancelled my plan for the second half of the Kanye musical because quite frankly - a story needs a third act and that hasn't happened in Kanye's life yet. I had two ideas for endings. One was a tragic ending of his SNL performances, symbolising his moral and artistic degradation. A more optimistic ending was Reborn, symbolising a hope for a personal and moral revival.

Illithid Dude

Oct 26, 2017
obviously the kanye musical is a dual perspective story switching between kanye on the verge of a nervous breakdown, paranoid that everyone is out to get him, no privacy left to hind behind, and one of the crew that robbed and tied up kim kardashian, representing the other side of the camera, the fame obsessed that are able to follow a celebrities every move, until the intangible becomes reality and the two paths intersect.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Been on a serious Kodak Black-binge recently. Up In Here, Tunnel Vision, Transportin' are all heat.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar

oh and here's the VENTURA TRACKLIST:

01. Come Home (feat. André 3000)
02. Make It Better (feat. Smokey Robinson)
03. Reachin' 2 Much (feat. Lalah Hathaway)
04. Winners Circle
05. Good Heels (feat. Jazmine Sullivan)
06. Yada Yada
07. King James
08. Chosen One (feat. Sonyae Elise)
09. Jet Black (feat. Brandy)
10. Twilight
11. What Can We Do? (feat. Nate Dogg)

3 STACKS????? NATE DOGG???? whew

Status
Not open for further replies.