• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
hey look what came in the mail today

D1pTLVFVYAEE8h4.jpg
I'm not good at being a Frank fan, the fuck is this?

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Same thing. That one at the pop-up is the first run that I mentioned at the end.
Ah gotcha. Didn't get an email for this and it's sold out, so I guess it'll get some collector's value too. Glad I didn't get an email tbh, couldn't justify dropping 80 on this personally.

Hopefully, if either Blonde or Endless are reissued, I'll get a shot at buying it.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO, Pitchfork gave Arca's 12-second theme for the Analogue Mega Sg a glowing review.
It is possibly one of the most hopeful-sounding bits of music Arca has ever released, like a chillier take on the effervescent strum of Nintendo's Gameboy Advance music. It's more Blade Runner than the ravier tendencies displayed on the original Sony PlayStation's beloved load-in and certainly leagues more subtle than the weirdly academic, twelve-tone GameCube start-up exercise.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So is the Blueface and Drake single gonna take the summer?
We live in an unjust world so yeah.

Anything with Drake ends up running the summertime. I'd bet even Merzbow x Drake would end up running all the middle school dances.

Also, Offset announced on Twitter that Culture III has been delayed to next year, that there's no more solo Migos stuff in the works, and that Without Warning 2 might be a thing.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
you was at the club 💃🍻 bottoms🍑up☝️when I first met you👀 couldn't🙅🚫get enough❤️ had to get you straight👉to my bedroom🛏️ drank still in my cup🍺 crib🏠is large so you can bring your friends👯too

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
What a classic. Won't forget listening to that for the first time, shit blew my mind.
Listening to that for the first time was like watching a movie. The big reveal at the end of The Blacker The Berry, the moment in u where Kendrick's delivery gets sobby, the poem building up, how i was a live version, and Mortal Man... It might be the most audacious album of the decade. I like Yeezus and all, but TPAB makes that looks like a covers album in comparison with the amount of risks it took.

I'm not sure all those risks paid off in the long term - I skip u when I'm not listening to the album as a whole because the delivery, and the Tupac interview is kinda tacky on replay. Like that felt like something someone would've done on a mediocre and obscure 2007 mixtape, but because it's surrounded with masterpieces we're supposed to take it seriously.

Last edited:

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tpab is a masterpiece of America music. Kendrick finest work and maybe the greatest ablum of our times. It just perfect.

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone listen to the new(?) Night Lovell album? It's pretty solid, but he definitely needs to mix up his lyrics/subject matter.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
got this in my inbox from Groupon and kinda laughed. no one in Boston wants to see Joey Badass :(
bMgFEr9.png

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For $35, I'd go see Joey, Flatbush, the Underachievers, and the rest of Pro Era even if I were deaf.

That lineup's pretty solid if you're looking for a good time.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
The full verison of Love It Mane by Travis finally leaked. It's a little longer than the previous leak with an instrumental part at the end. No new verse or anything. The hook is longer though. torre_avenue

Status
Not open for further replies.