• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oukbiXd.png

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
GJ the fabrics Bonobo mix is still on heavy rotation

ay48zzn.gif

Yeah man, that whole thing is so good. I was already hooked to the Bonobo songs, but the whole mix is 🔥🔥

I was trying to remember the name of this, such a great thing to throw on for a long workout.

country billy made a couple milly 🔝
Tryna Park the Rolls royce inside the Picadillyyyy, I sing that part out loud every time

It's about $500 now to see him here in So Cal at his only non Coachella gig. It was like 300 when Patience dropped, I slept hard on this now ugh.

One of my favorite game ever, I always used WC's crip walk west side to the throat finisher for my CAW

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Great video/song. Big Krit - Energy

Pitchfork is a trash website, but they do have some decent youtube content

Classic Bun verse, and TIP is too funny.

Last edited:

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar

I feel like that
I feel like that
I feel like that all the time

Sending good vibes, fam.

One of the most emotionally resonant songs in Kanye's career and its stuck in his fucking vault.

do you feel tempered outbursts, that you cannot control
feeling lonely, even when you are with people, feeling blocked
feeling blue, sad, feeling disinterested in things, feeling fearful

are your feelings easily hurt? feeling that people are unfriendly, or do you feel like people dislike you?

O7iVX4O.png
O7iVX4O.png
O7iVX4O.png

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017

Episode 1 out now. I haven't seen it yet so I don't know if any FlyLo music is in this episode, but it should be good nonetheless.

in for Watanabe. is there a chance it's coming to Netflix someday?

EDIT: oh wait, lol, this actually is a Netflix exclusive? niiice. probably gonna be a few months until it's out in the rest of the world, i guess.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands

EDIT: oh wait, lol, this actually is a Netflix exclusive? niiice. probably gonna be a few months until it's out in the rest of the world, i guess.
It's a simulcast on Netflix Japan (without English subtitles) and it'll come to the rest of the world sometime when the show is over. I guess they're probably gonna record an English dub before they release it.

Also new Kevin Abstract EP. Why does he look like marinated ribs on the cover?

Khalid x Megan Thee Stallion x Yo Gotti

Last edited:

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California

It ends in Sept-Oct and as with all past Netflix licensed anime it will drop as a batch sometime around then. If y'all wanna follow it there are some fans subbing it weekly, dm me

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Tame show was amazing. Seriously, one of the best performances I've seen in a bit.

It was, however, weirdly light on new music, with only "Borderline" and "Patience" being played. They relied heavily on "Currents", making this show feel like one last show for that album. It does make me wonder whether the set I saw will be the same they'll perform at Coachella. I hope it isn't, and they have something special planned.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
The Tame show was amazing. Seriously, one of the best performances I've seen in a bit.

It was, however, weirdly light on new music, with only "Borderline" and "Patience" being played. They relied heavily on "Currents", making this show feel like one last show for that album. It does make me wonder whether the set I saw will be the same they'll perform at Coachella. I hope it isn't, and they have something special planned.

Im guessing you got tickets a while back because half a G at showtime noooope. Been wondering too with Tame and Bon Iver is it wierd for anyone else saying "they" when they're both pretty much one man should brainchild ?

Status
Not open for further replies.