• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
BIG KIDS, THROWIN TANTRUMS WITH BIG STICKS
BIG DICKS ON THE END OF THEM SHITS, TRIP
GET FLIPPED ON THE REGULAR BIDNESS (BLEH DOH DOH)

AMNESIA ERRBODY.....
I NEED THAT GERBER, KEEP THAT MURDER SLOPPY (EWWW)
AINT NOTHIN SURGICAL ABOUT BLACK CHILDREN, SWERVING AND BOURBONS
COPY? copy...COPY (YAH)
YOU DONT WANT NO DASHI....
YOU DONT WANT NO FLAVOR, UMAMI A HUNDRED PROBLEM......(BRRRRT)

EyjQphc.gif

YOU GOTTA HAVE YA STEREO SPREEEAAD (EHHH)
YOU SAID YOU GOTTA HAVE YA BURIAL BREEEAAD
I CAUGHT THE ZOE LAST WEEK, WORD TO KEITH
I BOUGHT THE LO MAD CHEAP, WORD TO KEYS
STREETS JUBILEE, GREASED TO TEETH, MOVIN FREE
PLEASE DO THE LEAST, SPEAK TO A G, YOU AND ME
MAYBE YOU CAN SEE HOW I USED TO DUCK FROM TRUANCY

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn that's kinda rough torre. I saw them live twice during Currents and it honestly wasn't all that.
Lol this was the first time I'd ever seen them so I was happy to see them playing stuff from the album that got me into them.

They made no secret that it was a warmup show for Coachella, but yeah, it was odd that they stuck to a rather old set than playing the stuff that was supposed to propel them to headliner status.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Kevin Abstract EP is great, he's ensuring a solo career past BH 👀
The Tame show was amazing. Seriously, one of the best performances I've seen in a bit.

It was, however, weirdly light on new music, with only "Borderline" and "Patience" being played. They relied heavily on "Currents", making this show feel like one last show for that album. It does make me wonder whether the set I saw will be the same they'll perform at Coachella. I hope it isn't, and they have something special planned.
They've been great the two times I saw them but i saw them during the currents tour. So I'm happy I didn't go to this show in that case. I'll catch them when they tour the album.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Need your help guys. Vague description but,

Anyone remember that old ass gif on Gaf Hop of that guy at the concert nodding his head with a drink in his hand? The DJ says some sus shit and he looks up?

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

lol they keep getting more and more cagey with editing out Kenny's samples but they keep missing shit

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the opening to Come Home has to be an homage to Prodigy's Diamond, right?

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
also cosign on 3k's verse being basura, though i'm not sure what the last Andre verse i liked was. maybe that Rick Ross song? it feels like that's probably too far back. when did Carter IV come out?

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i dunno him whining about women getting plastic surgery and rappers having ghostwriters in triplets didn't do it for me. going back the verse on JB's album is pretty good though, better than i remembered. i probably overlooked it since i really didn't like the album overall.

i dunno, maybe it's me. i hate the idea of becoming some jaded old shitpants, but even the last Pig Destroyer album did nothing for me and i've been trying to like it like every three weeks since it came out.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
fyi for interested parties: Peggy is on the Coachella stream in about 20 minutes

also Jaden Smith, Anderson Paak, Tierra Whack and Childish Gambino later tonight

Last edited:

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jaden Smith performing on a floating Tesla is pretty on brand. he dyed his eyebrows and he looks like some millennial version of Powder. also it sounds like there's a live band but they've apparently been relegated to someplace backstage lmao

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
was watching Rosalia's Coachella set and thought 'huh, that sounds pretty James Blake-y'. turns out that song wasn't produced by him, but he went nuts for her album in December and this came out this week:

i think the term 'culture vulture' can sometimes be thrown around a little casually, but it describes this motherfucker to a T. i can't express my bafflement as someone who's watched his ascent from being the Bobby Roberts of the B9 forums to getting a subprint on Atlantic

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
i think the term 'culture vulture' can sometimes be thrown around a little casually, but it describes this motherfucker to a T. i can't express my bafflement as someone who's watched his ascent from being the Bobby Roberts of the B9 forums to getting a subprint on Atlantic

14 year old white kids really getting their hip hop takes from this guy

DlGe-ZhXgAARwBl.jpg

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
great now this guy is wearing a Pikachu hat and a backpack and poorly ripping off a Jamiroquai video from 25 years ago. next time someone complains about how "rock is dead!!!!" keep this in your back pocket. maybe it wouldn't be if the premiere rock acts weren't total cowards who sound like shit Peter Gabriel walked over on the cutting room floor

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
holy shit, the 1979 is way way worse than i thought. that "spiritual miracle" bullshit was dumb but damn these motherfuckers are bad lmao

"And what would you say to your younger self?
Growing a beard's quite hard
And whiskey never starts to taste nice
And you'll make a lot of money, and it's funny
'Cause you'll move somewhere sunny and get addicted to drugs
And spend obscene amounts on fucking seeds and beans online "

LMFAOOO, and this dudes crowd banter is "WON, TEW, FAWKING MEWVE"
mark my words Britain, America sucks ass but this solidifies that you deserved to lose that war the revolutionary war as hard as you did

i fuck with their music but this is hilarious

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i honestly don't know how both of those posts happened simultaneously, i'm glad Ico quoted that cuz i definetly didn't intentionally delete it lmao

BTW does it say "edited" on that quoted post? i'm seriously confused how both of those posts showed up. the one that's there was supposed to be the next thing i posted, not edit out the one Icolin quoted, but i've definitely quoted myself when trying to edit posts before

Status
Not open for further replies.