• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ONE TWO FUCKING JUMP! THANK GOD THE SCREEN SPELLED IT OUT WHEN HE SAID IT!!! i hope his bell-bottoms get caught in that dumb treadmill

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
god that irrationally upsetting. #CHAIforCoachella2020

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like modern music can be summed up by this quick exchange:

Peggy: "Sorry for making Coachella ghetto real quick."
Random audience member: "But that's what we want."

Rosalia's ear for meleodies is top notch. Such a fan of her. Her Coachella performance was really nice too.

Also, can someone explain to my why Nadeska keeps getting more hosting works? She comes off as so corny. Trying to reduce my hating, but I feel you could get better hosts out there.

Last edited:

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Performing at Record Store Day today brehs. Pray for us.

mwZsdUz.jpg

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oh shit it's vengeance :o !

edit: Live stream game looking pretty slick, props to the video team.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkL47QJfZO8

Album was pretty neat.

Here. Disregard everything. Just letting you know that this album contains "cursing, ebonics, murder, slurs, misogyny, racism, pimping and drug dealing"
With all that said. Shit is fire.

I feel like modern music can be summed up by this quick exchange:

Peggy: "Sorry for making Coachella ghetto real quick."
Random audience member: "But that's what we want."

Thanks

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Did Pete Rock drop his instrumental LP today? If not, hopefully soon.

These instrumentals on his page are so good

Illithid Dude

Oct 26, 2017
Rosalia was amazing but Yves Tumour was put up against Childish so only 30 people showed up and he spent easily a quarter of the set in the crowd. I'm here for the hard rock and roll turn his next album seems to be going in.

Inkvoterad

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who here plays For Honor on pc? also i havent been keeping tabs lately, what's a good new kinda lowkey sounding album?

Illithid Dude

Oct 26, 2017

really? the stream was tight, guess they were playing to the cameras. lotta complaints about the crowd in the livestream thread

Helps when u have Murai doing the visuals. Crowd was so ambivalent tho. Childish has the ego of Kanye without the music to match.

I'm still mad Aphex can't play LA because of the fucking radius clause :(

was second row and still can't hear. he played only original music and did everything live, and threw up that Jonathan Gold tribute to boot.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what's the big deal? that's an incredibly modest rider. it's like 400$ tops if you're spending dumb

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, Carti's rider isn't all that bad.

The most infamous one is the Van Halen ones, asking for a bowl of M&Ms with the brown ones removed.

Madonna's included:
"She requires all furniture be removed from the rooms and replaced with her own pieces that she has shipped in."

"20 international phone lines in the room as well as special white and pink roses that must have the stems cut to six inches."

And y'know standard stuff like...

"a personal chef, acupuncturist and an on-site dry-cleaner."
Some other highlights:
Prince insists that all food be wrapped in clear plastic film, to be unwrapped by him only.

Katy Perry's 45-page rider insists that her driver is not allowed to talk to or make eye contact with her.

When she played the O2 Arena last year, two of Britney Spears' weirdest requests were McDonalds hamburgers (without the buns) and a framed photo of Princess Diana, WTF?!

Although, it's pretty funny Carti wants 20 towels for...reasons???

Illithid Dude

Oct 26, 2017
Missed Pusha T because a friend forced me to try and get in to a party I knew we weren't gonna get in to I'm fucking pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.