• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
I'm wondering whether the albums in the Wyoming wave actually benefited from the 7 tracks. Ye still felt rushed, Daytona could've easily had more, KTSE was already holding back to meet it, and Nasir...

Kids See Ghosts is the only 7 track that felt tight and designed around that limit.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I felt the 7 track structure suited Pusha T. At least to me, his drug dealing themes, flows and punchlines get a bit monotonous on a 12/13 track album. 7 was perfect.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I felt the 7 track structure suited Pusha T. At least to me, his drug dealing themes, flows and punchlines get a bit monotonous on a 12/13 track album. 7 was perfect.
agreed. Daytona is like a case study in how much better Pusha T works in a condensed project. both My Name Is My Name and King Push wear out their welcome way more than 20 minutes in. Daytona is the only solo Push album that leaves you wanting more

Don Dada

Oct 27, 2017
The raps on Daytona were already finished Ye just changed the beats so it's easily the strongest album out of the bunch.

Kids see ghosts would have been a classic if they let that shit cook. I think Teyana got fucked on the samples.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
I want nothing more in the world right now than for Drake and Wiley to actually take this shit to wax and start sending war dubs.

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde

g3qpJHI.gif

SethSeries

Dec 16, 2018
It's been almost a year since Daytona and that album still holds up. I definitely don't wanna see it padded out.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LOLLLLL LIL NAS X CUCKED THE CANUCK

Lil Nas X logs a second week atop the Billboard Hot 100 as "Old Town Road," now featuring Billy Ray Cyrus, who joined for a remix released April 5, reigns with a record-blasting streaming week.

The track leads the Streaming Songs chart for a second frame with 143 million U.S. streams in the week ending April 11, according to Nielsen Music. The sum easily surpasses the prior mark, set when Drake's "In My Feelings" drew 116.2 million streams, as reflected on the chart dated July 28, 2018.
https://www.billboard.com/articles/...-lil-nas-x-billy-ray-cyrus-hot-100-number-one

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
that fuck got beiber? are you kidding me? i've been an atheist for my entire adult life but there are moments like these that are difficult to view as anything but hard proof of a malevolent god

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ugh. Lil Dicky looks like something that crawled out of the drain 20 years after Jon Glazer jerked off in the shower

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So excited for Q's album!

I just recently noticed something sad about one of my favorites A$AP Ferg.. all his first week album sales are pretty bad.

Trap Lord: 32k
A.S.A.P.: 35k
Still Striving: 23k

Pretty lame and never realized they were so low before.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
So much shit is leaking, wtf is going on? OG Waves by Ye, 2 Cudi songs, a Big Sean song, 2 Rozay songs, a track by 2Chainz & Wayne, Ferg x Pharrell...

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What a bad time to be away from my computer.

I of course mean so I can condemn these filthy dirty leakers and not do anything deemed illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.