• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thank y'all for existing. You all have been really nice and let me be a giant dork about music here, and I appreciate it more than y'all know.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thank y'all for existing. You all have been really nice and let me be a giant dork about music here, and I appreciate it more than y'all know.

For real. I been fucking wit all y'all since GAF and the OGs and the new posters really hold it down with personal advice and music advice. Hoping all y'all living good!

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
love yall too 😭 been in this community since 2015. the only part of ERA that i still care about. i get 90% of my musical recommendations here too, so huge thanks to everyone. bless up.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
D6Vf8mSWwAEy64-.jpg

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol good times. when 50 lost he was like a human version of the 'angry crying guy wearing a smiling mask' meme. just a guy totally unequipped to take an L, especially at that time. the beginning of the end for G-Unit and that era of commercial rap

Status
Not open for further replies.