• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
do yourself a favor and at least watch this part on

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I'm not looking forwards to a Jay Z and Uzi collaboration.

When I think of someone that can match what Uzi is doing, I think Pharrell because 1) "Neon Guts" was great and 2) Pharrell can do the melodic rapping thing about as well as Uzi. If Uzi's style is more free-flowing, then Jay's is a lot more rigid. I have a feeling it will be a rehash of what happened on "Watch", where Uzi's verse is arguable the most memorable thing on a track with Travis Scott and Kanye West.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Someone on KTT posted this diss track to mumble rap someone actually spent time out of their day to write and it is a fucking gem and a half. It's like the "1Train" of cringe.

H5uNZoZ.jpg

1mkar6b.jpg

vTpxC95.jpg

zpOfa8w.jpg

TOIHmXD.jpg

FCh3SMK.jpg

GrUH4mP.jpg

Is33YLz.jpg

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
I went to the JID concert Monday at Irving Plaza in Manhattan. That is my favorite concert by far.

Openers were Mez, Mereba, Saba
JID set had 2 songs with Mereba, Ferg came out and did Westbrook, Plain Jane. Bas came out and him and Ferg did Boca Raton. YBN Cordae came out and did Kung Fu. JID was doing Hot Box played, Joey came out. Off Deez, Cole came out and he did Middle Child after.

Shit was OD and probably ruined future concerts for me.

Don Dada

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds dope. I saw Drake at the O3 recently and he has hits in so many different lanes that he could never please anyone. Never a good look when you are telling the crowd how to mosh and the hypest moments are the guests.

Not that we didn't know but his singing live is atrocious. He did a medley and apologised because people started to sit down. He was like let's get back to the hype shit.

Gambit61

Oct 26, 2017
JIDs flow on Westbrook is so sick, it must've been crazy live.

And Romderful's been on repeat too. Run Tings and Make Me Feel are stuck in my head.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017

Great video for the only keeper off of Crash Talk IMO. Hate when videos just leave out featured artists though. I'd rather they have some green-screened-filmed-at-a-separate-place-and-time feature than nothing.

This is.. interesting.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Tyler usually has dope merch on his site so I'm wondering what this release has. The pastel shirts are cool to me with the right outfit

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man. I was excited for The National this friday but we're getting Tyler this week as well, aren't we? I've only checked the first snippet and those are great. Can't wait!

Yeah. Tomorrow night technically and he has a bundle on his site. Can't say I care about anything but that t shirt so ima hold off until the actual release

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
the national are so good, easily one of the most consistent bands out there
Still not sure if I should pick up the regular version of the LP (180 gram black vinyl) or the deluxe which also has the soundtrack to their film they're releasing this friday, which apparently consists of music that's not on the album (edit: it's different versions of a couple of the album songs). It's more music, but it's also way more expensive.

edit:

edit: I just realised; after all these years of listening to music on Spotify (and vinyl) I wouldn't even know where to illegally download a leaked album nowadays. All the sites I used a couple years ago are down. The only thing I can think of are torrents.

Last edited:

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
presented without comment

D6qdNzAWwAEp0N5.jpg

Still not sure if I should pick up the regular version of the LP (180 gram black vinyl) or the deluxe which also has the soundtrack to their film they're releasing this friday, which apparently consists of music that's not on the album (edit: it's different versions of a couple of the album songs). It's more music, but it's also way more expensive.

edit:

edit: I just realised; after all these years of listening to music on Spotify (and vinyl) I wouldn't even know where to illegally download a leaked album nowadays. All the sites I used a couple years ago are down. The only thing I can think of are torrents.

leaks getting shut down left and right, hurts my heart

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
Someone on KTT posted this diss track to mumble rap someone actually spent time out of their day to write and it is a fucking gem and a half. It's like the "1Train" of cringe.

H5uNZoZ.jpg

1mkar6b.jpg

vTpxC95.jpg

zpOfa8w.jpg

TOIHmXD.jpg

FCh3SMK.jpg

GrUH4mP.jpg

Is33YLz.jpg

kendrick will probably release some vapid dank meme erykah badu, nu black, pseudo woke aceyalone wannabe raps produced by the roots, with some black and white album cover inspired by Nas's untitled

fake intellectual black lives matter, conspiracy theory ras kass, canibus multi-syllable bullshit over beats that were made by an atari 2600

pharoahe monch, "actually, obama was created from the stem cells of roaches", hidden CD-R found in a bundle of Egyptian fossils, third eye, dusty jedi mind trick def jux indio bimbo hoe, discount operation doomsday bullshit recorded with a shitty mic with beats made by a texas instruments calculator

Last edited:

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just got back from a ban... apparently asking someone if they smelled a woman's underwear is sexist?

Status
Not open for further replies.